Richmond,VA Starting Springfield Fanforce

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by OTV, Apr 17, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OTV Jedi Padawan

I was wondering if you guys could help me out with starting up a FanForce in my area. I love the idea of getting to know people in my Garrison better and was wondering where I would start. I'm sure it's not going to be that easy to begin with but I would love some advice. I know I already could get at least 4 people to sign up for it including myself.
  2. Skywalker2B Force Ghost

star 3
    There are four people here in Fredericksburg that post here and try to go to the Richmond meetings. However, it's hard to get down there and back on a weekday.
  3. OTV Jedi Padawan

I'd love to have any interested parties get in contact with me. My e-mail is: drakensic@hotmail.com. Just as an introduction some of you may know me from Garrison Tyranus and for those of you who don't my name is Brian. I'm a huge Star Wars fan and it's probably the first thing I really got super into when I was young. My Uncle got me hooked on it and I love to get other people hooked on it.
  4. RED5IVE Jedi Knight

star 1
    Steve, one here in Fredericksburg would be cool. We could do things seperate from Richmond and also do alot of stuff with them also.
    Not trying to get away from you guys ( because everyone here is great ) but it's hard to make it to the meetings during the week, and with gas prices the way they are it gets expensive.[face_money_eyes] Most of the locations are at least 60 miles oneway. You guys and gals should'nt have to change for us just because we live futher away. This is Richmond fanforce and if we want to play we have to play in your backyard. So thanks for letting us be apart of your group.[face_dancing]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.