main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

StarWars Books have changed my life........... how about you ?

Discussion in 'Literature' started by Sjorensly, Mar 7, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sjorensly

Sjorensly Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 15, 2001
    How has StarWars Books made you a better or worst person ?

The Force has shown me many ways to enlighten myself, and I do believ that I am not alone out there, become one with the Force and it shall be your Guide ........

2. skawookiee

skawookiee Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 12, 2000
    They really haven't. Star Wars books are entertaining, and not much more. Some books touch my emotions, like Phanan's death and such, but none that I can think of have had a significant impact on my life.

3. sith1137

sith1137 Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 13, 2001
    its kept me outa trouble. and made me read a lot more and with high interest

4. Darth_Nemesis

Darth_Nemesis Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 6, 2001
    Well, I probably wouldn't be reading a whole bunch if it wasn't for star wars books, with the exception of LOTR and the resident evil books, which I also enjoy. With all the star wars books, sometimes I go for a week without even turning on the TV.

5. Sjorensly

Oct 15, 2001
    Seriously I believe that if you have read more then one StarWars book then you must wish at one point in your life that you were like one of the characters, and adapt your self to that personality, atleast a bit......

6. skawookiee

skawookiee Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 12, 2000
    Actually, Star Wars books have changed my life. If I didn't have them, I'd be significantly richer. :D

I guess if you spend as much money on SW as I do, it has to be important to you somewhat. It is important to me, although I wouldn't go as far as to say that it changed my life.

7. Sjorensly

Oct 15, 2001
    Ahh, but SkaWookiee, you fail to see that....

Money leads to wealth, wealth leads to personal goods, personal goods lead to satisfaction, satisfaction leads to happyness and happyness can change you life....

So by you missing out on money that you spend on the books you actually change your life.....

8. Sjorensly

Oct 15, 2001
    Anymore Big spenders out there ?

9. Anakin1607

Anakin1607 Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 7, 2002
    Entertainment. Although the Jedi way of life is close to the Samurai code which I deeply respect.

10. Sjorensly

Oct 15, 2001
    So then am i the only one that really admits to a change because of these books ?

Journey on the right path is so lonely and Sad ....... yet fullfilling.

11. Alderaan_

Alderaan_ Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 14, 2001
    After reading 4-LOM's story in Tales of the Bounty hunters, I felt motivated to be more organized. Reading about how SW characters are always finding ways out of trouble has sort of taught me how think deeper than the surface. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.