STARWARS CAPTIONS

Discussion in 'Philippines' started by DARTHMAULDER, Jan 30, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DARTHMAULDER Jedi Master

star 1
    Ok! This is where we submit captions for a particular pic...

[image=http://members.lycos.co.uk/sithed/Pics2/AOTC_DVD/6_Jango_Clones_Screencaps/clonesdvdweek3_26.jpg]

2. jedi_ginny Jedi Master

star 3
    Are you trying to eclipse my captioning contests? :p Just kidding Darthmaulder. :) (mutters in unintelligible whispers "he will pay! should i force-choke him? or just send out a bounty hunter? hrmmm...") Eheheheheh. Am kidding. I really am! :)

Okaaaay. Caption, caption.... No caption, the only thing in my head right now is a dialogue....

Trooper1: Dude, stay away from my Podracer!
    Trooper2: This is a game.
    Trooper1: Oh, yeah? Take that! (on-screen, Trooper1's racer slams into Trooper2's racer)
    Trooper2: You stupid git!
    Trooper1: Ah, but this is just a game.
    Troop Commander: Pipe down, you two! Master Yoda is giving orders, get back to work!
  3. Anakiningining Jedi Knight

star 1
    "okay you guys, you can park the Darthmobile over there in the chauffeured lot, and don;t forget to bring your parking ticket, thats a 150 republic credits if you lose it."
  4. Anakiningining Jedi Knight

star 1
    "look over the hill there, i know i saw some dancing girls, c'mon guys, i thought we were going out to cruise for some clone-chicks"

"hey bro, quit hogging the binoculars, you're lucky i brought the wheels today"
  5. Anakiningining Jedi Knight

star 1
    "Galactic Republic Call Center, how may i help you? you say your ability to use the Force has been diminished? perhaps you forgot to pay your monthly Force bill... sir, with language like that we might have to send a Sith-Lord to your residence to teach you some manners... 'Oh Darth' ... yes sir, we do accept personal checks and credit cards... thank you for your business Mr Windu, may the Force be with you"
  6. Anakiningining Jedi Knight

star 1
    "thats it!! you kids have been playing video games all day, now march up to your room this instant... don't you 'but mom' me... get into your clone-jammies and go to bed"
  7. jedi_ginny Jedi Master

star 3

ROTFL. I love number 3! Can we vote now? :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.