Starwars.com is it coming back ?

Discussion in 'Star Wars Community' started by quigonobi3, Nov 19, 2012.

1. quigonobi3 Jedi Master

star 1
    I am a bit confused,what has happened to SW.com ? It seems there is nothing there ? thank god for TFN there would be nothing for us SW fans,is it going to be relaunched at sometime or are they closing it down ?:confused:
  2. thesevegetables Jedi Grand Master

star 4
    Yeah, the website is becoming less and less user-oriented.
  3. DarthMak Force Ghost

star 5
    I was so sad when the old video section was taken down. There was a lot of great stuff there.
  4. quigonobi3 Jedi Master

star 1
    so was i i loved that section and also the databank as well hope Disney relaunches the site soon
  5. Alexrd Force Ghost

star 5
    Scroll down, click on Read More, and you'll be taken to this page. There's the normal site.
  6. quigonobi3 Jedi Master

star 1
    Got it-thankyou so much-May The Force Be With You!!
  7. Amon_Amarth Force Ghost

star 6
    Well, Databank now works as "Encyclopedia", but I've recently followed some references on Wookiepedia ( :-B ) and some old databank links appear to be broken.
    Last edited by Amon_Amarth, Nov 21, 2012
  8. grungebunny Force Ghost

star 1
    The official site is now trusting Wookiepedia (with links) but Wookiepedia is filled with masses of EU material that may or may not be relevant going forward and would probably confuse their general target audience.
  9. Jordan1Kenobi Host of EUC Battle of... Games

Game Host
    star 5
    I haven't noticed much different, apart from there being an extra page before you go into the actual site.