main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Lit Starwars.com The Clone Wars Webcomics

Discussion in 'Literature' started by jaoblias, Jun 27, 2013.

1. jaoblias

jaoblias Jedi Knight star 1

Sep 23, 2012
    The recent web comics made to coincide with the first three seasons of The Clone Wars were taken off the site awhile ago but were viewable through way back machine. Problem is while the comics can still be seen, they can't be zoomed in making almost all of them unreadable. Did anyone find anyway to download any of them for future posterity? I'dd like to read them and I'm sure others would as well.

2. JediAlly

JediAlly Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 31, 2000
    The first season of the webcomics were collated and put in print. I think you should check TFAW.com or Amazon for them. As for the other two seasons, I printed them.

3. anakinfansince1983

anakinfansince1983 Skywalker Saga/LFL/YJCC Manager star 10 Staff Member Manager

Mar 4, 2011
    If these are the same ones I downloaded from Dark Horse, they're definitely still available. I bought hardcovers for the library I run as well.

4. General Immodet

General Immodet Jedi Master star 5

Dec 5, 2012
    As I perviously mentioned, I would love it if they ever collected ALL the web comics ever published, most certainly the Evasive Action comics..

jaoblias likes this.
  5. jaoblias

jaoblias Jedi Knight star 1

Sep 23, 2012
    The collection was exclusive to Celebration V and the starwars.com store (No longer available), and is unavailable from both TFAW and Amazon (Ebay has one but for like 50$)

Dark Horse? Hardcovers? none of these webcomics were ever available from Dark Horse or put in hardcover. As previously mentioned the first seasons comics were put into an exclusive trade that isn't available any more.

Podracing Tales is being collected in an upcoming Omnibus so it seems Dark Horse is willing to collect webcomics so there's a good chance they'll be collected at one point.

But seriously no one has a download of any of the comics? This could be a problem. Its unlikely they'll be collected until Dark Horse finishes their KOTOR and Wild Space Omnibus's. Even then who knows when they'll get to the 2008 Clone Wars related material.

General Immodet likes this.
  6. anakinfansince1983

anakinfansince1983 Skywalker Saga/LFL/YJCC Manager star 10 Staff Member Manager

Mar 4, 2011
    OK, different set of comics then. [face_peace]

jaoblias likes this.