main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Ohio StarWars in Concert

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by jasconsolojediknight, Sep 30, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jasconsolojediknight

jasconsolojediknight Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 31, 2006
    Hey everybody not sure if you all have heard but the new Walleye arena is going to be hosting a Star Wars in Concert Dec 1.[face_peace] I'm wondering if we could make this a group outing. Its suppsoe to be a lot of fun and kid friendly so toby you could bring the kids and I'm sure they have fun. With all the other Concert in ther area I was not going to ask about making this a trooping event. What do people think ??? [face_thinking]

2. Moff_D

Moff_D Jedi Master star 5

Aug 3, 2002
    Actually, we are probably going to troop this ;)
    SWIC is the biggest event in our area in awhile so you should probably troop it if you can. I am currently trying to work out details with the OG and the symphony contact person I have. :D

3. jasconsolojediknight

Jan 31, 2006
    Ok I thought that since everyone wanted to do the Columbus event that that the one we would do. But yeah I can troop for this event. Any chance the jedi might be ready or should I do the officer?

4. Tobey-Wan

Tobey-Wan Jedi Master star 9

Jun 12, 2001
    OMG! A friend of mine sent this to me a while back and I was so disappointed they didn't have any nearby dates. So glad to see this changed. Now to see if I can fit it into the budget!

5. Tobey-Wan

Jun 12, 2001
    Any of you get tickets for the show yet? I'm trying to decide between trying to go to the show in Auburn Hills or the one in Toledo. The one in Auburn Hills is on a Saturday (11/28) versus Tuesday (12/1) for the Toledo show, and Saturday would work out better to take my son (home after 11PM on a school night not something I really want to do).

6. darthshull

darthshull Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 29, 2006
    I am taking whole family and have 5 tickets. Oh by the way, remember me?

7. Tobey-Wan

Jun 12, 2001
    Who are you?! :p

How are you doing shull?

8. jasconsolojediknight

Jan 31, 2006
    Its great to hear from you again

9. darthshull

darthshull Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 29, 2006
    Glad to be back from such a long computer vacation. Too many non-important issues in life to sidetrack one from more important and fun things that make life bearable. Anyway, looking foward to concert. Maybe we can hook up at my place for anyone planning on going. Still live down the street from downtown and arena. Went to hockey game and arena is amazing. Should be great setup for concert.

10. Moff_D

Moff_D Jedi Master star 5

Aug 3, 2002
    Shull-baby, good to 'see' you ;)
    SInce we are volunteering for the concert I don't think we can meet up before the concert since we have to be there pretty early. Hopefully we'll see you there and see you coming out for dinners every now-and-then once again. :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.