main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Des Moi, IA starwars meetup day

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by unihawk, Jun 13, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JediPatrick2177

JediPatrick2177 Jedi Youngling

Nov 12, 2004
    BKK just noticed your signature, THEY LIVE is absolutely one of my favorite movies, John Carpenter certainly knows how to pick em. And actually thats my favorite line from the movie!

2. JediPatrick2177

Nov 12, 2004
    Wow a second motion I thank you for your vote of confidence, now, heres our very next problem, we need an official name! Here is all of my information for those who will need it, I will not of course post phone number due to the fact that this is a huge website that people see everyday. But as a CR I would assume people will be refered to me if they have questions and the like. So, My name is Patrick Karnes, and can be contacted at Felonious_Spellmaker2002@hotmail.com those of you that will need my phone number will get it at the meeting. Start thinking of names, and post them! We will write all our ideas down and take a vote on which one we prefer and would like to submit. This is gonna be alotta fun! See you all friday, talk to ya sooner, probably lol.

3. JediPatrick2177

Nov 12, 2004
    I swear this is the last message for the day, Anyone interested as well in playing the Star Wars RPG from Wizards of the Coast, I run this game quite frequently and could also be considered a Fanforce Event. So please, let me know of your interest, and we will work on when and where we can do this, also having alittle fun at the same time. I usually play about 1 every week/two weeks and most the time everyone pitches in for snacks, pizza, soda, whatever the players would like, so if you are interested in persuing something like this, let me know.

JediPatrick

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.