main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Art Archive StarWars Republic Commando

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by rain567890, Dec 18, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rain567890

rain567890 Jedi Youngling

Nov 20, 2006
    Well i have the game republic commando and i made some additions with a crappy software to the squads Corran_Fett made. so enjoy i will put the links on in a few days cuz i have some much of my SWRC clan stuff goin on so im sorry that u wont be able to see them today. well if im able to get image shack i could.

peace out [face_peace]

Delta three-eight should be put up for an academy award for being so sweet [face_dancing] do the disco!! yeah this forum has the most awsome smilieys o_O thats kool

2. rain567890

Nov 20, 2006
    okay about the pictures. this is a new visor for the commandos. its a reddish orange :D i hope u like them [face_praying]
    http://img334.imageshack.us/img334/3328/gammasquadko9.jpg
    theres my first squad
    but let me tell u my software sucks and so does that squad. i want to no what version of photoshop to use

3. FalconFan

FalconFan Jedi Master star 4

Jul 25, 2004
    Hi rain567890, and welcome to the forum!

You mentioned these were originally Corran_Fett's work--what you've done with them here is pretty interesting: it looks almost like a reverse image, with some new colors (although you might want to rethink pink for clone troops...for me, anyway, it doesn't seem like a very "soldierly" color... ;) )--am I right? The composition is good, and I like the standard above them. I can't help with any PS advice, but since Corran is one of our resident "experts" at it, you might PM him directly and ask for some advice. Keep working with the software you have, though--it seems to work fairly well!

FF

4. rain567890

Nov 20, 2006
    Thanks im Getting Photoshop 6 in a week.

5. Corran_Fett

Corran_Fett Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 17, 2005
    Please ask to use images made by other artists in future. It's still my work, especially with the schemes for the markings and the emblem, so I ask you to put this image down.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.