main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Tucson StarWars RPG

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by george3476, Feb 4, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. george3476

george3476 Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 24, 2003
    Guys lets rpg on this forum this will mostly be space fights. so keep it in the starwars universe nothing like a light/dark jedi ships that fly faster than hyperspace and NO making luke leia or so and so do stuff for u, u can talk aabout what happend in books.
    Yes You can modify ships and make them different from what they are normally like. just dont change any of wedges lands hans etc.'s ships from what they are normally like.
    plus u can be imperial new republic or som other group like Kerc Chaar's figther squadron
    you can be a jedi/dark jedi just rember that dark jedi arent always sith.
    and add your jedi's special power like jacen was good with animal's anakin solo with macine's etc.

On The too the rping and enough with my rules lets play Tucson.

(vadersdad and jada please come and join us!)

2. george3476

george3476 Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 24, 2003
    alright my name is kerc chaar i'm flying a v-wing modified to hold an r2-unit and has a tractor beam.
    with those cluster seeker missle things from the rogue squadron game but only 3 sets because of the modifications.
    my ship also is has added shields but it all these add ons make it go a 7/10 normal speed.

I am a Jedi Knight with the force i can speak any language and understand them too my writing thos is not that great for other languages though

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.