main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Rocky M, NC starwars + tv =?

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by X_Raider, May 8, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. X_Raider

X_Raider Jedi Youngling

Dec 22, 2005
    i was watchin g4 abd on the news bulletin they said george might
    put a starwars show on tv but if so not untill around 18 months
    and the show will be based between ep.3&4 and think bounty hunter

2. Kazuma_Kuahara

Kazuma_Kuahara Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 22, 2004
    I am a little concerned about that idea though... it seems like it could be a miraculous addition to the universe or it could set everything up beautifully. Lucas hasn't let us down yet so I'm excited. But wasn't something mentioned about it at CIII?

3. JediRiff

JediRiff Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 2, 2002
    Yeah, it was. Its going to be done, its just going to take them awhile. They are working on it, though. They are doing a cartoon series, AND a live action series.

4. Lodreh

Lodreh Jedi Master star 4

Jul 2, 2002
    Any word if the cartoon will follow the micro series format... in both snipets and artistic style or will it be done in a different style?

Lod-Reh SaJon ~
    "If you seek knowledge and understanding look to the Force.
    If you seek pain and suffering look no further than me."

5. eddie-wan-kenobi

eddie-wan-kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 14, 2003
    I'm sorry, but I'm just not thrilled about the way their doing the tv deal. Of course, I'll watch it since it is Star Wars, but do we really need more Clone Wars animation? It will all seem anti-climatic to me. I STILL like the idea of the animated series involving the time between ROTS and ANH.

6. Lodreh

Jul 2, 2002
    A little bump to see if anyone has heard anything new on this front... if not it is going to be a long wait ;)

Lod-Reh SaJon ~

7. eddie-wan-kenobi

eddie-wan-kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 14, 2003
    Hell, I can't remember the last thing I heard about the tv project. I hope, whatever it is, they get it in gear.

8. ForceTheologian

ForceTheologian Jedi Master star 2

Jun 9, 2004
    Has anyone else read the Scholastic set of Star Wars: Boba Fett series? I've got all 6. I thought it was awesome to read the story of the little guy from the events of Episode II into the Clone Wars. Maybe a Boba Fett TV series? It would put him being somewhere about 13(during Episode III) - 32(during Episode IV). But right in the middle would put him about 22. Perhaps he starts to get real well-known? Hmm. Just ideas.

So, discuss.

FT

9. Lodreh

Jul 2, 2002
    I seem to recall a bit about the TV announcement... stating that Jedi would be in hiding and mostly background but the main story would revolve around either a Smuggler ( not Han or Lando ) or a Bounty Hunter. Personally I think a Jabba's Palace type show where you see both would be great entertainment. Though the suits will most likely want to show the fledgling Rebellion over the criminal underworld... not saying they couldn't do both... grr, I just wish more confirmed details were released about this project.

Lod-Reh SaJon ~

10. ForceTheologian

ForceTheologian Jedi Master star 2

Jun 9, 2004
    I would still love it to be Boba, the 6 books a mentioned eariler happen one right after another, like one whole story. And it started during the events of Episode II. Even the scene where Obi-Wan meets Jango for the first time is in the first book, it's more told through the eyes of Boba. By the end of it all, Boba has got his Slave I, his father's helmet, and has impressed Jabba, a couple of years before the end of the Clone Wars. Man, to think back all I can think is how that one guy gave the Jedi so much trouble, yet easily taken out by a kid. Boba Fett is Great.

FT

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.