main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

starwarschick14's virtual cast

Discussion in 'Archive: Providence, RI' started by Krash, Aug 12, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Krash

Krash RSA Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 11, 2000
    For those of you who didn't know...Rosie was in a cast for most of the summer. It's off now...but many of us here in Cleveland (and you guys) didn't get a chance to sign it.

swchick's cast

2. starwarschick14

starwarschick14 Jedi Master star 4

Feb 19, 2002
    I know most of you probably haven't seen this to have a chance to sign yet, but thanks in advance to anyone that does. :) I've had a pretty difficult summer due to the car accident that broke my arm (and made breathing painful for over a month), but my friends in the Jedi Knights of Cleveland and everyone I've been keeping in touch with from school, the Rebels, and Rhode Squadron have really helped me put the whole thing out of my mind. I'll be back in Boston on the 22nd, and I look forward to the September meet. :D

3. starwarschick14

Feb 19, 2002
    For those of you who don't browse Boston's Random Thread:

Car Accident Pictures

I was in the car that isn't on its side in the pictures, and in the passenger seat. In case you didn't catch the point of the pictures, this is what snapped my arm like a twig and led to a summer with a casted arm and thumb, and then physical therapy. Enjoy! :)

4. Essence

Essence Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 16, 2003
    Wow, starwarschick. I work in auto claims and look at pictures of accidents all the time. It doesn't take a genius to tell this was a serious one. I hope you are doing well and the companies haven't given you any trouble.

5. starwarschick14

Feb 19, 2002
    I'm doing much better after nearly two months of recovery, but don't get me started on the companies involved. It would all be peachy keen if the responsible party had insurance, but he didn't. As a result trying to get coverage for all relevant damages has been a pain. Being a passenger, my medical damages are in no way covered by my boyfriend's insurance company (skimpy uninsured motorist coverage in his plan), so I have my lawyer going after the pothead for whatever it's worth. I never pictured myself being involved in a personal injury lawsuit ever, since I often question such lawsuits and the people involved, but I truly understand terms like "pain and suffering" now. I just look forward to the day everything is all resolved and the day that I have a fully functional hand again. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.