So CO State fair parade interest thread

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by Imperial_Birrer, Jul 1, 2005.

Moderators: DieWompRatDie, Grimby
  1. Imperial_Birrer Jedi Master

star 4
    Ok folks. Its almost that time of year again for the state fair parade. The mountain garrison is going to be marching in it again. The folks who attended the fair last year can testify to how much fun it was. Before we officialy ask the garrison to join them I need to see how many folks would be interested in doing the parade and the fair after the parade.

Everyone is welcome and encouraged to join us,but anyone wanting to march in the parade you must have a good costume or be the camera person for the group.Just to keep it simple I would like to only 1 or 2 camera people, we can share pic afterwards.Otherwise you just have to watch like a normal person from the road.Costumes can be any SW char. OT,PT or EU are welcome.

For the fair anyone can come and hang with us. There is normaly a few marches around the fair and hanging around to talk with the public and take pictures.I have to say this was my favorite part of the event last year, the public really enjoyed us and we took a ton of pics. the kids loved it. NOTE: THE FAIR CHARGES ADMISSION, PLAN ACCORDINGLY

Details:
    Who:
    Imperial_Birrer
    What: Fair parade and fair
    Where:
    A) Parade :Info TBA
    B) Fair: State fair grounds
    When: Sat August 27th more specific times TBA
    Why: Duh, its fun.:D

Pics from last year

Feel free to post or PM any questions you have. I hope for a great turn out for this.

2. Tev_Torbek Jedi Knight

star 3
    I might be interested in doing that. Let me see what my schedule is going to be like. I'll need to get my costume done by then.
  3. TK680 Jedi Knight

star 1
    Just so you know, we have not confirmed anything on this as yet. We are still in the planning stages and will post info as we get it confirmed.

Thanks,
  4. Imperial_Birrer Jedi Master

star 4
    [mobster_thug]yeah, what he said.[/mobster_thug] so far this is only an interest thread. nothing set in stone
  5. JediKnightAlestor Jedi Master

star 2
    Interested[face_hypnotized]

JEDI KNIGHT ALESTOR or ALSO KNOWN AS JEDI AL

There is no pain..........Ouch that hurts

Batteltech (gets goose bumps) Was great man Can't wait till we go again!!
    Ps never pic the dragon mech they suck alot.
  6. Darth-Horax Force Ghost

star 6
    If we go, I'll do it.

My Jedi Robes are in my bio...I need a belt, though...any good ideas on how to make one?
  7. Zoom_Cthooga Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    We've made a few at our used-to-be-weekly costume nights. If you've got a day you can come down to Pueblo, we can show you how to do it -- we've got all the tools and dye, too. :D
  8. Imperial_Birrer Jedi Master

star 4
    and if that doesnt work we now a lady who makes them and sells. They are freaking sweet
  9. Jedi_Knight_Birr Retired RSA

star 5
    that reminds me, i need to get back to the leather store for my belt stuff.
  10. Darth-Horax Force Ghost

star 6
    What does the lady charge? Any pix?
  11. RavLoc_Vos Jedi Knight

star 3
    Hey All

I am very interested, but I may be in the hospital with the wife. But put me down for interest.....as of now.

Later Days...
  12. JediKnightAlestor Jedi Master

star 2
    Interested.........Yes I am. and so are a couple of the steel city jedi.

JEDI KNIGHT ALESTOR
Moderators: DieWompRatDie, Grimby