main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

State FF meeting discussion

Discussion in 'Archive: Winston-Salem, NC' started by TallonKaardgamer, Sep 11, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TallonKaardgamer

TallonKaardgamer Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 9, 2002
    The guys from Fayetteville want to join us for a statewide meeting.

Time to brainstorm!

We had a very successful state fan club meeting for Lord of the Rings recently. It was a DVD showing + pot luck dinner + door prizes. Those who went to one of the conventions like Origins, DragonCon, GenCon, etc gave out some cool freebies. It was held from 4PM to midnight with a break inbetween.

Another option might be an all nighter at our local laser tag parlor - typically held on the last day of the month on a Saturday and ending Sunday 7AM.

What say y'all?

2. CMR

CMR Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 1, 2002
    http://boards.theforce.net/message.asp?topic=8753393&start=8753476

There is the offical thread.

3. Winter1138

Winter1138 Jedi Youngling

Mar 29, 2002
    I would definitely be interested in attending a fan force sponsored IMAX viewing -- it is always more fun to experience it with true fans. I don't know yet if I am available that weekend in November, but would definitely try to make it to Raleigh or Charlotte if my schedule permits.

Any other interest from the Winston-Salem/Greensboro/High Point area?

4. BrianMan

BrianMan Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 16, 2000
    I'm from Winston-Salem, and I'd definitely be interested in seeing AOTC on an IMAX screen. Is the Charlotte screen going to be showing it? (That's the only one in-state, right?)

5. DarthDeleterious

DarthDeleterious Jedi Youngling

Apr 2, 2002
    No there is another ............

LOL -- one in the Triangle I think.

ANYWAY -- We are trying to form a chapter in Winston-Salem / Greensboro -- POST if your interested.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.