main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

VIDEO State of Decay coming to Xbox One

Discussion in 'Archive: Games' started by Ezio Skywalker, May 14, 2015.

1. Ezio Skywalker

Ezio Skywalker Jedi Master star 4

Jan 29, 2013
    This was released a couple years ago on 360 and PC, but is now being rereleased for X1 as well. The reviews for the last generation version were positive, so I'll be considering this.

Has anyone played it before?

2. KING_KENOBI

KING_KENOBI Jedi Master star 2

Oct 19, 2004
    I have. I can't for the life of me figure out what impression I took away from it..except another zombie title among a. Gazillion other zombie titles.. A dime a dozen at the time..definitely try before buy.unless it's dirt cheap I saw it on Xbox live for a couple of bucks the other day. If you're into this genre that is an ok price...just don't expect high art

3. Ezio Skywalker

Jan 29, 2013
    So you didn't care for it?

4. TheAvengerButton

TheAvengerButton Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 11, 2011
    I love State of Decay. It almost has everything I want out of a zombie game. Open world, NPCs that you can help, zombie sieges, vehicles, and an actual good survival mode. Admittedly, the game could be a little better overall, but its still a fun game I find myself playing for hours some days.

5. Ezio Skywalker

Jan 29, 2013
    It's going for about $29 on Xbox One. Hmmm...

6. Jedi_Matt

Jedi_Matt Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 11, 2002
    It's great as an indie title. Did feel a bit like the Sims in that, no matter how fast you gather supplies, you're always on the brink of running out of something else.

It's definitely worth a go though.

Ezio Skywalker likes this.