main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

State of the Drafts (all draft participants, please read and discuss)

Discussion in 'Archive: Census and Games' started by NYCitygurl, May 17, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The_Chim

The_Chim Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jul 16, 2001
    I'm not even sure what we are discussing now. Can we just get back to drafting?

2. Mikaboshi

Mikaboshi Force Ghost star 6

Jul 12, 2005
    Nobody ever said to stop, the draft is still running.

3. The_Chim

The_Chim Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jul 16, 2001
    That's true D1 no one said STOP but actions speak louder than words and with everyone in here complaining no one is actually over in the drafts making arguments and showing us what their guys are made of like they are supposed to.

I would love some discussion on the Kalar/Durron match in the Comic Mini over there but will I get it? Not while everyone is preoccupied with throwing mud around in this garbage thread. I honestly think this can be locked and we can all move on. I think that just about everything useful that could have been said, has been. If someone has something they wanna point out or complain about publicly they could always PM a mod and ask for it to be reopened, no laws against that... yet.

OPPM aarrgghhh

4. NYCitygurl

NYCitygurl Manager Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 20, 2002
    Thanks for all the input!! We appreciate it. I hope you guys got something out of it - we'll just see how it goes. Feel free to keep commenting if you have more to say, but keep personal barbs to a minimum.

What I got out of this thread is that everyone wants the nastiness to stop. Awesome. Now it's time to see if you guys are actually going to do that. I really, really hope you do.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.