main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

State of the EUC.

Discussion in 'EU Community' started by Fire_Ice_Death, Sep 18, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo

CmdrMitthrawnuruodo Force Ghost star 6

Jul 1, 2000
    Naw, the EUM would have had the same changes done to it.

2. Fire_Ice_Death

Fire_Ice_Death Force Ghost star 7

Feb 15, 2001
    I dont know about the majority of people here but when the eum was the eum it was more open and more fun. Now that it is euc it seems to be more structured and soon threads such as Skylarks Cafe, Sturms outlander club and valyns hanger will soon meet the fate of the hater clubs. I dont like it anymore than any man but thats the way he wants it and he gets it. I have no idea who "he" is but at the rate we are going euc will just become a second rate JCC.

It was more open because the mods never bothered to moderate this place as much because there was no need to. Also, I think you're overreacting with the thread thing.

3. Kadue

Kadue Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 20, 2000
    Ahh... what would the EUC be without F_I_D's threads about the goings on. ;)

Does that mean DA is the real EU Emperor?

No, he just likes to prance around saying "The galaxy is mine! The galaxy is mine!"

Yes, he does tend to prance about a lot. ;)

But we all know who the boss is. [face_devil]

4. Jedi_Liz

Jedi_Liz Jedi Grand Master star 6

Apr 24, 2000
    would you be the boss, Kadue?

All I remember before the EUC/EUM is that the Mara Jade fan club was in the literature forum and it and other clubs were closed so we could have a separate forum.

Many people don't like the way the mods work, but they have to do their job.

I doubt the social threads will get closed. Axl.

5. Fire_Ice_Death

Feb 15, 2001
    Yes, he does tend to prance about a lot.

But we all know who the boss is.

Yes, Tony Danza was the boss. Him and Bruce Springsteen. :cool:

6. GRANDADMIRALAXLROSE

GRANDADMIRALAXLROSE Jedi Knight star 7

May 8, 2002
    You never know. When threads in the lit got closed they were sent here. But how long until the moderators deem social clubs as spam. It could happen and what could we do? Im not saying 100% that it would happen. But it could. Maybe ive been listening to a little too much black sabbath and am just a little paranoid.

Axl

7. Fire_Ice_Death

Feb 15, 2001
    You never know. When threads in the lit got closed they were sent here. But how long until the moderators deem social clubs as spam. It could happen and what could we do? Im not saying 100% that it would happen. But it could. Maybe ive been listening to a little too much black sabbath and am just a little paranoid.

While I agree they could be closed. I don't think they ever will be.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.