main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

San Fran, CA "STAY ALIVE"

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by AKAI_FETT, Mar 15, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AKAI_FETT

AKAI_FETT Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 27, 2006
    ...more like, "STAY AWAY". This flick looks like bantha poo-doo. Any of you dudes or ladies going to patron this film?

2 days , till cheers day.
    3 till ouch day and the meeting.
    [face_good_luck]
    enjoy your self....[image=http://www.filmfodder.com/images/2005_dave_chappelle.jpg]

2. JedHead1

JedHead1 Jedi Master star 5

Feb 20, 1999
  3. DarthVader79

DarthVader79 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 16, 2001
    Its a horror film about a game that kills you in real life.

im Rick James B*tch.

4. skye_solo

skye_solo Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 6, 2004
    With each movie that sucks, Hollywood throws another piece of itself away. Apparently they just don't care about these things and how dumb it makes them look. They wonder about our choice in movies, and why an audience would show up for a certain movie...maybe they should know that they come off looking like a bunch of uneducated idiots making pap! Sad thing is, most of them went to a university or college. Just makes them look all the worse. Haha! [face_laugh]

5. Harlock415

Harlock415 Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 21, 2003
    I this a take on the videotape that kills you in real life?

And you wonder why Hollywood bemoans their poor box office showings. It's because they make crap and market it as a blockbuster. The target audience is now a hypnotized public that they think will attend anything that they spoon feed them so long as it has a good trailer. It is now down to a science where the hope is to make a good enough opening weekend, they can cut their losses and call it a day and maybe when it comes out on video in a couple of months and a public that has forgotten the scathing reactions to it will pick it up. It will discounted to apoint that, people will say, "I sorta wanted to see this but it didn'tplay long in the theater."

That is what we have come to. Half the movies are aimed at an audience that is used to mediocrity and knuckle dragger films that have forgettable characters and storylines. It doesn't matter how bad the movie is as long as it has Jessica Alba in it. It doesn't matter is the story, the writing, the acting, and the directing are garbage as long as it has big special effects, explosions and a loud soundtrack.

6. JedHead1

JedHead1 Jedi Master star 5

Feb 20, 1999
    And yet Hollywood gives it's highest awards to more independent, lower budget films (Brokeback Mountain, Crash, March of The Penguins, etc.) I guess they can't see the obvious. :(

7. AKAI_FETT

AKAI_FETT Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 27, 2006

It doesn't matter how bad the movie is as long as it has Jessica Alba in it. [/quote]

well...that may be alright for me. narf;)

8. Zero_has_lightsaber

Zero_has_lightsaber Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 25, 2005
    But Stay Alive is based on true events!

Like one time I was playing Dead or Alive and I lost. The next day I was walking down the street and this busty Japanese girl popped out of nowhere and beat the living crap out of me! It was the craziest thing, I swear!

9. LadyVader93

LadyVader93 Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 1, 2006
    it came out on my b-day!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.