main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga Stay Out of Trouble!...Who am I Kidding? AU w/ Obi-Wan and his sister

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Diamondquill, Jan 22, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Diamondquill

Diamondquill Jedi Youngling

Jan 2, 2004
    Title: Stay Out of Trouble!?Who am I Kidding?
    Author: Diamondquill
    Disclaimer: I do not own many of the charecters in this story but a select few are still mine? You'll probably figure out who I'm talking about?
    Genre: Romance, some humor, Adventure
    Notes?: This story just popped into my head randomly so I don't really know the stability of it. I'm warning you all right now, I'm not really sure how often I'll post in here like all the other stories I ever write.
    Summary?: This story is an AU about Obi-Wan and I'm not very sure where exactly it's going so?I'll try to continue this as long as I can?

Prologue:

It was late in the night when Obi-Wan Kenobi stepped into his room, tired and very grumpy from the day's work. His usually tiresome chores had turned a bit more of a hassle that day when Master Jinn and he had to convince a Mon Calmarian woman that the robot-waitress at the resteraunt she was dining in was not trying to flirt with her husband. The one-armed waitress's apron had slipped off of one shoulder simply because she didn't have an arm to hold it up. Obi-Wan swore that no matter how much it took, he would supply the credits needed to buy the waitresses in the restaurant fitting aprons to avoid future 'missions' such as this one.

Now, he sank into his soft, welcoming bed and closed his irritated eyes. A deep slumber took him almost immediately. Obi-Wan saw fluffy clouds and felt a cool wind in his hair when he heard shrill beeping.

It took him a while to realize that it was his comlink, sitting on the bed-side table, that was beeping and when he realized this, his eyes sprang open involuntarily. He sat up straight in bed, his heart beating a bit harder than a second ago and picked up his comlink.

"Obi-Wan here," he groaned into the comlink.

"Benny! Benny!" a shrill-voiced girl shouted back.

The ground started shaking around him and a sound like large drums was beating against his ears. Then, Obi-Wan realized it was just his heart and shook his head. He tried to take on a cheerful voice and prayed to the Force that he had succeeded.

"Kai-Tan?"

"Who else?" she replied through his comlink.

"Yes, who else? What's up?"

"I hope I didn't wake you up, Benny, but I have the best news in the world! I'm so excited! It's just going to make your day and you'll forget everything about today and make it the best day in the history of your life forever!"

"Uh?really?" Obi-Wan didn't admit it to the person on the comlink but he truly feared what she was going to say after her discription.

"Yes, Benny! Okay, are you ready to hear The News?"

No. "Yes."

"Brother, I'm getting married!"
    ===
    Obi-Wan couldn't say he wasn't happy for her, sure he was (especially since she wasn't a Jedi)! It was just that she gave him 'The News' every time she had a new boyfriend, and, after every single 'The News' call, there was bound to be a 'I'm-Sorry-Benny-It's-Not-Happening' call some two weeks later. Obi-Wan also knew the types of guys she 'fell in love' with: the same type who are usually found gambling in places lower than the lower parts of Coruscaunt. So, Obi-Wan knew this was going to be exactly like all the other calls.

Except when Kai-Tan told him the marriage date was fixed and that he was expected to be there at least two days before the marriage.

The farthest any of the other marriages had went was the proposal, once to telling Kai-Ten's gaurdians who brought her up ever since their parents died, never even to the engagement date being fixed and here she was telling him that she was marrying some unknown guy she met four days ago in two weeks!

His sleep gone down the drain, Obi-Wan jumped out of bed and ran out of the room to ask Master Qui-Gon for a short vacation from the Temple.
    ===
    ?Do not trust her judgment, do you, now??

?It?s not like that, master, it?s simply that?she can be reckless sometimes,? Obi-Wan explained patiently to Master Yoda in the Jedi Balcony. He looked out at a gol

2. Diamondquill

Jan 2, 2004
    This was actually supposed to be two seperate posts but I just put it as one 'cuz I couldn't save them on the computer I'm working on. DO NOT THINK I'M WRITING LONGER POSTS! I seriously can't!

3. LumiKuningatar

LumiKuningatar Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 10, 2003
    I like it
    I like it very much indeed
    I'd like some more too....

4. Diamondquill

Jan 2, 2004
    Thank you, LumiKuningatar . I promise to write more of the story as soon as I write two more posts. It'll be coming sometime today or early tommorow...

5. LumiKuningatar

LumiKuningatar Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 10, 2003
  6. Aunecah_Skywalker

Aunecah_Skywalker Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 25, 2002
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.