Staying Spoiler Free for Episode III (hey, it ryhmes)

Discussion in 'Boise Idaho' started by QUIGONJINN02, Apr 7, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cmdrwillard Jedi Master

star 4
    and over and over and over....
  2. skywalker325 Jedi Master

star 4
  3. MalcolmTolemac Jedi Knight

star 3
    Kasey,
    I agree with you... I was just trying to give you "A New Hope" for after it's all said and done...
    For a minute there, it sounded like you were all depressed and stuff... :_|

PS You won't know Jack. Besides, I don't think he's in the movie (he's too busy with his chain of eating establishments). ;)

Edit: I'm having trouble making faces
    :)
    :(
    :D
    [face_mischief] that should be enough practice for one day

4. Darth_Davey Jedi Master

star 1
    Time to face facts. We know whats going to happen in Episode 3 anyway. If this was a normal film then the fall of our hero would be the big surprise but as this is a prequal we know everything already. Ok we can be surprised by the way things link up but how surprised are we really going to be? You can't tell me that you and your mates haven't sat around on the odd ocassion and talked through the many ways in which episode three could pan out, to do what needs to be done in the time scale available there are only a limited number of ways things can occur. Personally I like to read everything I can, read everyones, hear every little bit of so-called "insider information". As most of this stuff is from someone elses vivid imagination anyway and entirely un-official all that it does is get me going even more, wondering if it is true and if it is how that will effect everything else. I won't read a script, although I'll be sorely tempted but apart form that I say spoil me, give me all the juicy tit-bits, get my mind racing at the possibilities, make these two years bearable.
  5. QUIGONJINN02 Jedi Master

star 4
    I know many feel the same way as you...my point is that since it IS the last film of Star Wars, why not go in not knowing much and be all that more surprised when you find out the "why's?" It's not so much what or even how, but why...why does Anakin go evil...I'm against reaing everything you can about the movie but then some just can't wait. I've already been tempted enough to look into Chewbacca's role since everyone in the fanclub knew and was talking about it other than me.
  6. cmdrwillard Jedi Master

star 4
    Because my slip at the last meeting I am gluing my eyelids shut as not to spoil anything eles.
  7. QUIGONJINN02 Jedi Master

star 4
    E-mail me a picture of that...I must see that.
  8. cmdrwillard Jedi Master

star 4
    I can't see...Its so dark in here ahhhh......
  9. skywalker325 Jedi Master

star 4
  10. Dark-Anakin Jedi Padawan

I will DEFINATELY stay spoiler free, it is no fun while watching a movie and already know what is about to happen, BORING! I would rather be suprised every time something awesome happens and be stunned by the plot changes, not, "Oh that was a cool scene, to bad I knew it would happen, it would've definately been cooler if I didn't know." Se what I am saying?
  11. QUIGONJINN02 Jedi Master

star 4
    Exactly my point...exactly.
  12. cmdrwillard Jedi Master

star 4
    Oh my goodness the stuff that can be found on the internet, even when you are not looking for it. I offically canceled my hyperspace subscription, that site is dangerous (so is Rick McCallums mouth). Kasey I need help, Im so weak...Help Me QuiGonnJinn02 your my only hope (PS Double down)...
  13. QUIGONJINN02 Jedi Master

star 4
    I'll help you, and it will be by gluing your eyes shut...and some torture...hmmmm, anybody have any other ideas?
  14. cmdrwillard Jedi Master

star 4
    We all ready tried that, Maybe there is a drink Obi Wan can come up with to male me forget....
  15. cmdrwillard Jedi Master

star 4
    uh thats make me forget, maybe its working already...
  16. QUIGONJINN02 Jedi Master

star 4
    I don't know about you guys, but besides glancing at the home page of sw.com (I don't have hyperspace) I've been staying completely spoiler free, and I'm excited that I thus far know next to nothing.
  17. QUIGONJINN02 Jedi Master

star 4
    Still don't know anything...except for what the Cmd. told me. Thanks a lot Willard! I didn't want to know that Anakin turns into someone called Darth Vader...geez! And I didn't want to know that Obi-Wan was going to die! What's with you?
  18. JarJarGetsaBadRap Jedi Knight

star 1
    The Heck you say, the next thing you'll tell us is the death star will actually be built. Uh Oh....Sorry.
  19. cmdrwillard Jedi Master

star 4
    I guess my icon is a spoiler, sorry Qui Gonn
  20. QUIGONJINN02 Jedi Master

star 4
    I have a few questions that are concerning a possible fan film in the works and my questions could be considered spoilers, so I wanted to post them here. I'm wondering if Anakin is already a Jedi Knight by the beginning of III and if he's been given any titles (such as Captain, etc). Does anyone know the answers to these questions?
  21. JarJarGetsaBadRap Jedi Knight

star 1
    The new Anakin Clone Wars figure says on the back that he is in command of several clone troopers so its possible he holds the rank of commander although it doesnt specifically say that. However I doubt he outranks Obi Wan, who is a general.
  22. JarJarGetsaBadRap Jedi Knight

star 1
    I am a Hyperspace subscriber, I will not reveal what I have heard, but I also am trying to here less and less.
  23. QUIGONJINN02 Jedi Master

star 4
    Hyperspace? Really? I thought you were anti-spoiler? If so, Hyperspace is a dangerous place to be for any SW fan! Cancel!!!
  24. JarJarGetsaBadRap Jedi Knight

star 1
    anyone eles heard the new rumors about Episodes 7, 8, and 9? I am anti-spoiler and I DID NOT watch any of the set footage on hyperspace. However Hyperspace does give you alot of cool extras.
  25. cmdrwillard Jedi Master

star 4
    I have heard the rumores about future episodes and I hope they are true. Jar Jar I think you are anti-spoiler, more so then I. However I love to spoil things, Hey Qui Gonn did you know in Episode 4 that The rebellion will destroy that space station you see in Episode 2? Well believe me it happens!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.