main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

STEEL CITY JEDI-Your Thoughts

Discussion in 'Denver, CO' started by RavLoc_Vos, Nov 18, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RavLoc_Vos

RavLoc_Vos Jedi Youngling star 3

May 13, 2004
    Hey All

I wanted to see what everyone thinks about us getting a Pueblo Board. Before I go on, I want to go on the record and say "I am not in any way, shape, or form trying to step on anyones toes or split up the SCFF in any way. I am simply trying to get us out there as well as expand the FF here in Pueblo." I want any and all thoughts and comments. Thanx in advance for all of your support and feedback.
    Later Days...

2. Cyra_Secura

Cyra_Secura Jedi Master star 1

Jul 18, 2004
    I think it would be a good thing to make a Pueblo board. It would help out getting more members to the FF and to let people know where they can find all of us. I'm all for it!

:)

3. kitarusapien

kitarusapien Former RMFF CR star 6 VIP

Nov 19, 2001

I think that would be a great idea! I've always believed the RMFF should help branch out smaller FF's locally....it can only serve to make us better as a whole to do so. Talk to JGoC about it!

4. Jedi Girl of Corellia

Jedi Girl of Corellia Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 23, 2000
    Well he has been talking to me about it. The problem is there has been some opposition from the SCFF. Which is who we need to be talking to. In my opinion, the RMFF doesn't really have a say in weather or not Pueblo should get its own board.

No offense guys. But I think this conversation is better taken to SCFF territory. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.