main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Pittsburgh, PA Steel City Jedi

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by NaTal, Nov 28, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NaTal

NaTal Jedi Youngling

Oct 28, 2009
    Greetings from Steel City Jedi, i am Na'Tal (Jarrod). I am now officially pursuing a formal Steel City Jedi organization. I have, right now, 4 + myself members. I am going to start getting them up to speed and then, with there help we will be branching out from there. We are, save for Cern, all located in the butler county area. Are website is currently under construction and is only partially operational. I assure you tho that website will be operational. It can be found here. Steelcityjedi.com There is a contact link for those of you that wish to email me any questions or comments. Thank you for your attention.

Na'Tal
    Jedi Consular

2. CernStormrunner

CernStormrunner Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 6, 2000
    is it a fully armed and operational website?

3. greencat336

greencat336 Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 27, 2001
    Be careful rebel scum don't steal the plans for your website and anaylize them to find a weakness.

4. NaTal

NaTal Jedi Youngling

Oct 28, 2009
    Its being worked as as i speak, due to some time and schedule constrictions my programmer has been a bit busy. But it will be done soon. That and my group, the people i have recruited so far, will be training for the purpose of putting on a fight that will be taped and put on the web to show what will be learned in classes.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.