main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

StellarCon

Discussion in 'Archive: Greenville, NC' started by UniversalDestiny, Feb 26, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. UniversalDestiny

UniversalDestiny Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 25, 2001
    Heya Everyone,

Is there anyone planning on going to StellarCon this year besides myself? I'm only going to be there for one day but I want to make the most of my time there. I'm planning on making an apperance in my Sidious wear. Anyone else planning on going?

-UD :)

2. Dal--Intrepid

Dal--Intrepid Jedi Master star 5

Mar 13, 2002
    For anyone who might be interested -

There is a new book store that opened up in the old Waldenbooks in Carolina East Mall. All books are sold at 60% off the cover price.

With RA Salvatore being at StellarCon, I thought I'd mention that they have the Episode II hardbacks, including the Collector's Edition version with the alternate Yoda/Jango cover. It is normally $14.99, but at 60%, it comes out to $6, which is great for a new hardback. Then the normal version is 60% off the cover also. They also had HB Tatooine Ghost if anyone needs it.

I figured a lot of you already had those books, but just in case you didn't, it might be cool to have for RA Salvatore to sign if you're headed to StellarCon.

3. Jedi_Master_Kel

Jedi_Master_Kel Jedi Youngling star 3

May 13, 2002
    Thanks for the info Dal.

I'll be going to StellarCon and working the 501st booth and taking pictures for Make a Wish in my Royal Guard wear. I'll be there Saturday and most of the day on Sunday. If anyone needs anything signed, let me know.

4. UniversalDestiny

Oct 25, 2001
    Sweet. I'm definately looking forward to StellarCon!

-UD :)

5. spooky-kid

spooky-kid Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 17, 2003
    Kel Do you know anything about the 501st party Saturday night?

6. Dal--Intrepid

Mar 13, 2002
    So how was it? What's the scoop?

7. spooky-kid

Jun 17, 2003
    Stackpole, Zahn and Allson came and hung out at the party afterwards on Saturday night and that was awesome. :D

8. Jedi_Master_Kel

May 13, 2002
    Huh? What? I'm still recovering. Just kidding. It was awesome. Had a great time. Especially at the party.

JMK

9. UniversalDestiny

Oct 25, 2001
    Note to self: "Stay for 501st Party next year"

*chuckles*

I had a blast!

-UD

10. spooky-kid

Jun 17, 2003
    Kel I should have some pics of me in Stormtrooper armor soon. Is that enough to get me in the 501st? My friend said that once he gets a Vader suit together that I could borrow his Stormie armor when ever I wanted.

11. Dal--Intrepid

Mar 13, 2002
    I'm glad to hear everyone had such a good time and that the authors were able to party with you all. Sounds like great fun was had by all! Let me know when and where some pics hit the web so I can check 'em out!

12. Jedi_Master_Kel

May 13, 2002
    Dal, check out the 501stcarolina.com website. Go to photos. There are a few there and more will be posted soon.

JMK

13. Dal--Intrepid

Mar 13, 2002
    Just checked out the photos. Looks like fun! I see JMK got the solo shot with Zahn. Nice.

14. jkg_vader

jkg_vader Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 31, 2003
    Spooky, your Sidious cloak should be good enough to get you into the 501st....(as far as I know)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.