main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Stellercon

Discussion in 'Archive: Winston-Salem, NC' started by jkg_vader, Feb 3, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Padawan311

Padawan311 Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 18, 2002
    You guys bringing your wives, girlfriends, significant others or all of the above, lol, to Uno's and Stellarcon? Post a time on the meeting at Uno's and I will let the other Greensboro area peeps in on it. Thanks.

Chris
    Greensboro Garrison

2. spooky-kid

spooky-kid Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 17, 2003
    ummm.... my wife hates Star Wars.

3. UniversalDestiny

UniversalDestiny Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 25, 2001
    I think I'm the only one from the Raleigh Fan Force that's going. It's going to be a long lonely ride from NC State.

-UD

4. TK-2236

TK-2236 Jedi Youngling

Feb 21, 2004
    i guess im gonna just wear my dark jedi costume, i really dont feel like hauling my tk armor around all day. just let me know whats up. and directions to this "uno's" which smells like a jedi mind trick to me "thank sidious i dont have a weak mind, now where did i place that holicron?!?"

may you all be consumed by anger and fear..

5. Padawan311

Padawan311 Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 18, 2002
    What time is everyone meeting at Uno's on Saturday, and what time at Stellarcon on Sunday, I would love to meet up with some of you.

Chris

6. spooky-kid

Jun 17, 2003
    We may be going to the 501st party Saturday night instead of the Unos' thing. Looks like we're gonna find out at the last minute so stay tuned in to the boards here. I'll probably wanna get there first thing Sunday when they open.

7. jkg_vader

jkg_vader Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 31, 2003
    The 501st party Rocked!!!!! Well, for that matter STellarCon ROCKED!!!! I hope you all made it for one day or another

8. UniversalDestiny

UniversalDestiny Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 25, 2001
    StellarCon did rock indeed!

Anyone up for Booking a room next year? Sorry I couldn't make the 501st party but I wasn't feeling too well and left after the meeting. I'm definately going to reserve a room next year so I don't miss a thing!

I can't wait for StellarCon 29 next year!

-UD

9. spooky-kid

Jun 17, 2003
    jkg - could thanks again for the cloak. It's awesome. Could you post a couple of pics from the party up here in this thread?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.