main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Stephie's Story.. :)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by The_Jesstar, Mar 10, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The_Jesstar

The_Jesstar Jedi Master star 4

Feb 21, 2003
    :) Hello all!This is my first attempt at a Fan Fic so forgive the patheticness of it! Well heres the first post, please be honest and tell me what you think!

My name is Stephie, and this is my story:

When I was two years old, my parents were killed in a freak accident, I have never bothered to find out the real details, as I always say, there is no point dwelling on the past.

I was left alone in the world, until someone came along, who would change my life forever. I was found by a small girl, only a few years older than myself. Her name was Mariel.

I don't remember the exact words she said but it was something like:

"This little one is Force-Sensitive, I must take her to Master Yoda."

If I'd known what that meant, and if I could walk, I would have immediately run away and hidden in a hole somewhere.

But unfortunately for me I didn't so off I went to see Master Yoda, and this is where my adventure begins.

What do you think? Be honest now! Thanx for reading anyway.

Jess

2. Happy_Hobbit_Padawan

Happy_Hobbit_Padawan Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 3, 2003
    Intriguing start. :)

If I'd known what that meant, and if I could walk, I would have immediately run away and hidden in a hole somewhere.

But unfortunately for me I didn't so off I went to see Master Yoda, and this is where my adventure begins.

Hmmm. A hint of something bad that happens to our hero here? :confused:

I'd like to see where this goes. :D

3. Sara_Kenobi

Sara_Kenobi Jedi Grand Master star 7

Sep 21, 2000
    Keep it going. You have a fantastic start here. :)

4. The_Jesstar

Feb 21, 2003
    Thanx Happy_Hobbit_Padawan and Sara_Kenobi! :)

Here is a little something for my readers!
    Maybe I should explain the time line.. This is somewhere between Episode III and A New Hope, No-one knows that Anikan Skywalker is evil, except Obi-Wan Kenobi... so does that enlighten you?

Mariel was training to be a Jedi, top of her class of course. When I saw Master Yoda, there were brief words, which have been erased from my memory.

Then I was literally thrown into training. I was the youngest in my class, and couldn't stand for very long without falling over, but I was the second most powerful in my class, after Mariel, who was top in everything!
    Mariel was my only family, and she cared for me outside of training. Caring for me was probably harder than being a Jedi.

Nothing to exciting happened for the next 10 years, I trained, and trained and I trained some more! I was soon top of my class, well, second, Mariel managed to beat me in everything! Damn her!

But things were soon to change, Mariel was completing her final exams before becoming a padawan to the big, scary, purple-light-saber-carring, Mace Windu. Then I would be top of the class! Or so I thought...

Master Yoda approached me and informed me that Obi-Wan Kenobi, having just gotten rid of Anikan Skywalker, was looking for a new Padawan.

Why are you telling me?? I thought to myself.. or I thought I was..

"Because Obi-Wan's new Padawan you are."
    Oops, forgot the sheild..

"Why me? I'm not old enough! I've still got another 3 years of training!!"

"Skilled in the force are you, training you need not. Obi-Wans Padawan you will be."

I walked away, stunned...

I wish he'd talk normally!

"I heard that"

Damn Shield!

There you go.. feedback is appreciated! :D :p

5. Happy_Hobbit_Padawan

Happy_Hobbit_Padawan Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 3, 2003
    Sounds like our padawan needs a little work on her mental shielding! 8-} ;)

When I saw Master Yoda, there were brief words, which have been erased from my memory. Did she forget what was said, or was it actually erased from her memory? :confused:

the big, scary, purple-light-saber-carring, Mace Windu. [face_laugh]

6. The_Jesstar

Feb 21, 2003
    Thank you for your replies! :)
    Happy_Hobbit_Padawan: No, She can't remember coz it wa so long ago!

I'll have another post up soon! No time at the moment! ;)

7. Cat_Orange

Cat_Orange Jedi Knight star 6

Dec 18, 2002
    Good going Jess! Great story! Keep it up, coz' if you don't I'll throw bog mud at ya! ;)

8. The_Jesstar

Feb 21, 2003
    Guess what guys!!! I've got a new post!
    *Woohoo!* here goes!...

Before I did anything, I went to find Mariel, she was in her room studying for her final exam.

"Mariel, Mariel! You won't beleive what has happened!"

"Let me guess, you found a whole planet made of chocolate and we are leaving to go and eat it now?"

" Ha-ha... NO! I'm going to be Padawan!!!"

"Bull! You can't! You are only 12! Master Yoda will never allow it!"

"Master Yoda was the one who told me!"

"Really! Wow! Who is your Master!" she said curiously.

"Obi-Wan Kenobi!" I squealed. I don't know why I was so excited but I had a feeling that things were about to change.

Mariel looked disappointed.
    "What?!?!" I said shortly.

"Well... nothing, forget it."

I tried to find what she was thinking, but she, unlike me, had remembered her shield.

"If something is wrong just tell me!"

No, nothing is wrong." She looked as if she were about to cry.

"Fine then!" I said, "Thanks for beinig so happy for me!" and stormed out.

What do you think?

9. The_Jesstar

Feb 21, 2003
    A good friend of mine has informed me that I haven't been quite clear in my post...

In case you didn't pick up on it... Mariel secretly likes Obi-Wan Kenobi and is jealous that Stephie got to be his Padawan and she didn't.. Does it make sense now?..

If you don't get sumthin.. send me a PM and I wil happily explain it to you! ;) :D

10. Cat_Orange

Cat_Orange Jedi Knight star 6

Dec 18, 2002
    Great post, Jess! :D

Please continue..

11. messicat_kenobi

messicat_kenobi Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 24, 2002
    Oh interesting story, Star

I didn't know you had one until I checked Cat's thread, maybe you should put a link in your sig or profile so that people can find it.

Maybe you could edit the first post so that the title of the thread has things like OC and Obi-Wan, AU between Ep3 and ANH, just so people know what to expect in the story.

I look forward to seeing what this story has in hold.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.