main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Stepping down and GSA Replacement

Discussion in 'FanForce Communications' started by Spike_Spiegel, Mar 31, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Spike_Spiegel

Spike_Spiegel Former FF Administrator Former Saga Mod star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 12, 2002
    Hiya FanForcers everywhere. I am stepping down from my position of Global Support Admin due to Darth Real Life. It has been so much fun, and such and honor, serving as a FanForce official for the past six years. I have literally served in all FanForce roles, from regular member, to CR, RSA and finally GSA. FanForce has become part of my identity and a deep chunk of my life. I hope that every day each and everyone of you realizes the wonderful, powerful thing that FanForce is and how lucky we all are that it exists to bring us together, no matter how far away in the planet we are.

Thanks for this amazing ride, FanForce!

Replacing me as a GSA is halibut, who has proven himself to be an awesome RSA and a strong voice in keeping our community active and flourishing.

And with that, I leave you all. Thanks.

Remember, FanForce is not a club, FanForce is each and everyone of you and what you bring to all these lines of code. Thank you for that.

2. mirax80

mirax80 Retired Midwest RSA star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 20, 2003
    I said it before, and I'll say it again. It was a pleasure working with you! I'll miss our AltaVista Babel Fish conversations. :D

I now officially revoke my harum status from your care and place it into Spike2002's care as the official "Spike" now. [face_batting] (unless halibut really wants to deal with me) [face_mischief]

3. halibut

halibut Ex-Mod star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 27, 2000
    no no no. Spike can deal with you :p

Gonna miss you, Mr Spiegel :(

4. Jada

Jada Jedi Master star 6

Apr 20, 2006
    Ah, Pete . . . sad to see you step down. Thanks for serving.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.