Stepping down as CR...

Discussion in 'Salt Lake City, UT' started by allenj456, Jul 10, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. allenj456 Jedi Youngling

star 2
    Hey everyone...I'd like to appoligize for my long periods of absence from the boards and activities in general. Ive just recently got a promotion which means more work more time away, but... more money :-D Also Ive taken on a second job as an acting instuctor for a major acting school in Salt Lake. So I'm going to be stepping down from the City Rep position. I just feel that I haven't and wont be able to give the time and effort this position deserves. I've informed Obey Wann about it a few days ago so that's taken care of...now just who to choose as the new one? :) Thanks for your patience...I will by no means be leaving the group, but just my visits will be not as frequent - you guys are all great and I will try to remain as active as life and time allows...Cheers!
  2. greenmayo Jedi Youngling

star 2
    that really sucks for us. good luck with your jobs alan!
  3. Marold Jedi Knight

star 6
    :eek: *faints*

This was a shock but your real life comes first as it always should. Good luck with the jobs and we'll see you at the up comming meetings I guess.
  4. merlin Jedi Master

star 4
    [color=663300]Well, I never met you, but you seemed cool enuough. :)

So does this mean someone else gets to have neato colors on their name? ;)[/color]
  5. navaren Jedi Youngling

star 3
    Good luck, Allen. I'll hold down the fort until new leadership has been elected.
  6. ImDaBudge Jedi Youngling

star 3
    Allen, your leadership will be missed. We need you to keep coming to the meetings when you can. Thanks for all that you've done for the SLC FanForce, and everything that you will do in the future.
  7. Marold Jedi Knight

star 6
    Without you Allen, we wouldn't even have a chapter. But it's not like you are leaving forever, you'll still come when you can.
  8. Sinister_Raven Jedi Youngling

star 3
    Well, who is going to be elected as a replacement?

From what I hear, Marold knows everyone.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.