Stepping down--moving on

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction and Writing Resource' started by Luna_Nightshade, Aug 26, 2013.

Moderators: Briannakin, mavjade
  1. Luna_Nightshade Manager Emeritus

star 5
    Hey guys--

I'm sure you've all noticed I've been away for awhile. Among various other things... blame the crazy 5-month-old puppy currently tearing through the house with a stuffed ewok. ;)

Seriously, though--things have been changing here and I've been trying to keep up. I'd originally decided it was time to move on a few months ago but stayed on until we had Briannakin figured out and settled in. Mav and Bri have it all under control now and have my absolute confidence. You guys are in good hands. :D Now I feel comfortable passing the baton and moving on to the other things that need attention in my life, like...

My last year of my elementary education license! (Yay)
    Subbing (fun)
    Tutoring (fun)
    Student teaching (oh, it is that time already?)
    Agility training (someday the puppy will get off the hamster wheel and pay attention, I just know it.)
    Various other fandoms (I admit it. I <3 Beautiful Creatures and the Hunger Games and all other sorts of mainstream young adult fiction I should technically despise as a former English major and yet love for no logical reason but that I do.)
    A puppy who: poops on the bed. Pees on the bed. Loves paper towel rolls. Thinks my underwear fresh out of the dryer is a great toy. Is literally the Queen B at puppy daycare. Is a source of endless hilarity and frustration, often within 10 minutes of each other.
    Oh, yeah, and there's that husband of mine that needs attention too after all of this.

I've had a great time here, and I look forward to dropping in from time to time. But from now it is time for me to pack my bags and head off to other new adventures. Be good to Mav and Bri. Be good to each other. Have a great time, and thanks for all the fish.
  2. JediMaster_Jen Force Ghost

star 4
    All good things... Good luck in all your future endeavors. :)
  3. earlybird-obi-wan Chosen One

star 6
    Good luck with your teaching of 'big' puppies and the little one.
    Nyota's Heart likes this.
  4. mavjade It's so FLUFFY Fanfic & New Movies Manager

Manager
    star 6
    You've down awesome things for this place and we're really going to miss you!! [:D] (I know I keep saying this, but you better come back to at least say hi every now and then or I'm using the bail money to track you down! :p )

But as Luna stated, fanfic is going to stick with just two mods for now. This may change a little ways down the road and go back up to three or four, depending on need.
    Nyota's Heart likes this.
  5. Nyota's Heart Combos & Paragraphs Host

Game Host
    star 7
    Luna!!! @};- Best of fun and/or luck with all your new endeavors. [face_laugh] You know you're a fanfic oldbie when you are around long enough for the ff mods to be picked from the relative newbies [face_laugh] :cool: [:D]
    Last edited by Nyota's Heart, Aug 28, 2013
  6. Goodwood Force Ghost

star 4
    You take care of yourself now, Luna Lovegoo—err, I mean Nightshade! XD
  7. Admiral Volshe Chosen One

star 8
    I hope to still see you around occasionally. Thank you and good luck with all future endeavours! :)
  8. Jade_Pilot Force Ghost

star 5
    Thank you, Luna for your hard work and dedication! Best wishes for you and that new pup! @};-
  9. YodaKenobi VIP

VIP
    star 6
    Thanks for all your contributions to the boards, Luna, and best of luck with everything (especially that puppy. Yikes! :p )
  10. Juliet316 SFTC Winner

star 8
    Thank you, and good luck!
  11. Sara_Kenobi Force Ghost

star 7
  12. Kestrel_Kenobi Force Ghost

star 4
    Haven't been here much, but when I saw this had to send you a message. Love your writing so much, so don't stop whichever fandom you choose! Love and hugs Luna. Take care and be good. ;)
Moderators: Briannakin, mavjade