Provo Stepping down

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by Dantana Skywalker, Jun 25, 2005.

Moderators: DieWompRatDie, Grimby
  1. DarthIshtar Chosen One

star 9
    LOL, true, katey. :) So, halo, when do we make the switch-over?
  2. SpiritofEowyn Jedi Master

star 4
    hey... As Politicians running for a very coveted position (just smile and nod) I'd like to be at least on some level be bribed as a member of the voting population. Or at least have some outstanding empty promises you can't fulfil! Or some outrageous slander or something!
    After all it wouldn't be politics otherwise, esp in Star Wars issues.

^_^
  3. kateydidnt Force Ghost

star 4
  4. DarthIshtar Chosen One

star 9
    Um...

I humbly accept this nomination. I love democracy. I love the Fanforce...

Oh, who am I kidding?

I promise really good cookies at every activity, funny conversations abounding, sexy guys, and titles for everyone!

Or I'll just promise to do the best I can. That's the honest part. I've asked Mia to be my Co-CR because she's such a great person with great ideas. As she told me earlier today, it's mostly just a title for the effort we all make and I am grateful that I'll be getting this chance.
  5. DarthIshtar Chosen One

star 9
    As for slander, I could tell you that MiaTieska drinks cremosa...without a straw! ACK! There's your scandal for the night and, like most scandals, it's not true.
  6. SpiritofEowyn Jedi Master

star 4
    what is cerelosa?
    coookies?!! :D~~~ you have my vote.

(that's more like it) ^^
  7. DarthIshtar Chosen One

star 9
    Cremosa is the stuff (italian soda with flavor shots) that I drink way too much whenever I'm at the Vermillion Skies Cafe and that's usually with Dantana and Mia.
  8. Marold Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    How come I'm not invited for drinks? I'm fun, course you don't want to see what happens to me when I've had too many. ;)
  9. DarthIshtar Chosen One

star 9
    LOL, feel free to come all the way down here whenever you want. And as for too many drinks, I am the historic first-guinea-pig of a drink called the Suicide, which has every flavor shot available in that cafe.
  10. MiaTieska Jedi Master

star 4
    ...Especially since I've never actually HAD a cremosa yet. :p

Okay you made me giggle today. You get a cookie.

-Mia
  11. DarthIshtar Chosen One

star 9
    Awww, I love it when I make you laugh. You always do that half-smirk, half-ready-to-spray-something-out-of-your-nose expression instead of laughing.
  12. Laura_Anu Jedi Master

star 4
    Whoa now...I heard the words "sexy guys" and I came running...only to find a bunch of girls talking about the fanforce...sad day...hahahahaha.
  13. DarthIshtar Chosen One

star 9
    LOL, you're strange. And yes, sad.
Moderators: DieWompRatDie, Grimby