main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Abq Stepping Down

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by Gecko_Fett, Jun 24, 2006.

1. Gecko_Fett

Gecko_Fett Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 1, 2003
    Hello Mos Alba,

Both Yvonne and I would like to advise you that we are stepping down from our positions and taking a break from the group. There are reasons for this, but we will not post them here. If you would like to know the reasons, please contact us by email or PM. I can say, we are leaving because it is a moral choice. Those we thought were family have made a stand and choices which we find not very family oriented. Since we are a group that deals with the public and families in general, we feel morally that we cannot participate in Mos Alba events for the time being. We are though, going to be participating in 501st events and maintaining a strong presence on the Mountain Garrison boards. I spoke with John Orndorff (CO of the MG) last night and was given great advice and support in this situation and it in turn gave me this decision. As I said, feel free to contact us if you need to. For most, you are dear friends and we hope we can still be friends!

Jess & Yvonne

2. BrotherHalo

BrotherHalo RSA Emeritus and Heckler star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 12, 2003