main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

So NM Stepping Down

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by SWJaggy, Nov 18, 2008.

1. SWJaggy

SWJaggy Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 9, 2003
    Hey everyone,

I just wanted to leave a message here letting you all know that I have stepped down from my position of the co-rep. It's been something I've been thinking about for a while now. And after removing about 99.9% of my posters from my room and placing most of my Star Wars stuff in storage boxes I figured this was the next thing to go.

You all have been great and it's been fun knowing all of you.

It's just that with the way my life has been going lately, I kind of feel like it's time to leave my Star Wars adventures in my past and apart of my memories. I can't keep holding onto a fantasy world. Sure it can be a great escape from reality but there in lies my situation. I need to face reality and face my life instead of running from it, which is something I've been doing for far to long.

Don't know if I'll come back and post, there's a huge percentage that I might not so consider this my last post and final goodbye.

So now the only thing that's left to say is "May the Force Be With You, Always". It certainly has been a fun ride and I wish you all the best.

-Ronnie (AKA: SWJaggy)

2. Norvon

Norvon Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 18, 2005
    Sorry to see Ronnie go. That doesn't leave many of us left. I will keep checking back here from time to time. Hope those that are left will continue to post.
    With her departure, that leaves the postion of Co-Chapter Rep.open. Any takers, Josh maybe?

3. NM_Mandalorian

NM_Mandalorian Jedi Youngling star 3

May 16, 2005
    Nothing like taking the spot from the other side of the ocean. It seems rather quiet around here these days.

4. Norvon

Norvon Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 18, 2005
    It's yours if you want it.

5. Jedibelva

Jedibelva Jedi Knight

Nov 18, 2004
    Hi!! how has everyone been doing? as for myself I've been doing well. are there still starwars meetings? If there are could you please let me know?
    I miss being with the group.