main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Provo Stepping Down

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by _JediKnight_, Feb 22, 2010.

1. _JediKnight_

_JediKnight_ Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 5, 2002
    So as I mentioned in the LTUE thread I had to mention something. I have been pretty busy the last month or so and due to being very busy with school until the end of April and then an out of state internship from May-Jan I won't be able to continue as the Chapter Rep of the Provo FanForce. Just thought I needed to let you all know that.

2. DarthIshtar

DarthIshtar Chosen One star 10

Mar 26, 2001
    Sorry to hear that. That was a REALLY short tenure. Thanks for your work.

Jedi Knight Fett likes this.
  3. MiaTieska

MiaTieska Jedi Master star 4

Jan 3, 2003
    Thanks for stepping up while you could! Hopefully we can find someone else to be CR, or, and please don't pelt moldy cheese at me, but it's small enough that maybe the Provo FF should be laid down to rest for a bit? I don't know. :confused: I'll be over there. In the corner. *points*

4. _JediKnight_

_JediKnight_ Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 5, 2002
    Yeah. I would continue with it, but I figure if I am leaving in less than 3 months to work for Disney in Florida I may as well let someone else step up. Well, and the fact the next 2 months of that time I will probably be busy with school and getting ready for the job. I would stay CR if it weren't for that though.

5. DarthIshtar

Mar 26, 2001
    I can understand your points, but I?m not willing to give up the ghost on this. Organizationally, with all due respect, things could have been done better at times and I?d like to give it a little more time. I don?t know if this is a possibility, but I was CR in a similar situation a few years ago and we were able to revive and if it were permitted, I?d like to try do the same again. I know of several people who simply do not sign in here but who are still around and I know of two people who are not members of TF.N around here who have been asking how to join something like this.

6. MiaTieska

MiaTieska Jedi Master star 4

Jan 3, 2003
    I wasn't trying to discourage anyone from stepping up to be CR by any means, I just wasn't sure anyone was interested. :) If you are, go for it. :)

7. DarthIshtar

Mar 26, 2001
    I know you weren't, sweetheart. :)

8. oldbenk31

oldbenk31 Jedi Master star 3

Feb 27, 2003
    A guy i work with is an absolute star wars nut-ive told him about the site and I would hope his curiosity gets the best of him. Wish I could have attended a star wars function here (this is my fourth group since ive been moving around the globe) but alas maybe on the move again-sometimes I wish i could lay down some star wars roots with a local group. Maybe someday.

9. DarthIshtar

Mar 26, 2001
    Yeah, I've decided not to put my name forward for that. Lots of contributing factors.