main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Sticky candy crush SJRS October(/November)halloween challenge

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by earlybird-obi-wan, Oct 30, 2014.

1. earlybird-obi-wan

earlybird-obi-wan Chosen One star 6

Aug 21, 2006
    Sticky candy crush SJRS October(/November) halloween challenge
    Author: Earlybird-obi-wan
    Timeframe: Beyond
    Characters: Luke and Mara
    Genre: challenge
    Summary: It is the night of halloween.

Note: a sequel to http://boards.theforce.net/threads/cold-case-corellia-movie-quote-challenge-kyp-durron-ben-seha-valin-jysella-corran.50021466/#post-51656718]Cold[/url] case Corellia

It was a dark and stormy night. Even on Shedu Maad – in the transitory mists and in the clearing where the buildings of the Jedi academy were – it could be. Rain was pouring down, trees were swaying and leaves were falling from the Kolg trees surrounding the clearing. That someone – or someones – was out there in the wilderness and slowly making his way towards one of the smaller buildings was unexpected or…

Kyp Durron was there dressed in black, with a mask before his face, all making his appearance of a Force-Vampire complete, carrying a clearplast satchel with a creepy red colour and…
    He had to avoid a rather large branch, stopped and heard footsteps and turned “whaaaaa!”

There before him was a being dressed the same, carrying the same and slowly advancing.

“What whaaaa? You are planning your next prank or…”

“And you,” Kyp chuckled softly. He had recognised the voice immediately. “The same ideas?”

“I had after a very sweet dream where Mara and I were together, making love. You see Mara had created an irresistible drawing with candy on her belly. She had always wanted to do that but never got the chance. I destroyed the drawing and …”

“Some of the sticky candy got in your beard,” Kyp laughed. “And you remembered what I said about Ben beginning to look like a scruffy nerf-herder when we returned from Corellia with a holocron and a prank played on a certain Bothan …”

“And I saw you busy in the kitchen crushing candy and adding syrup,” Luke indicated the satchel.

“Who is your target?”

“I.”

“I.”

Kyp turned “a Dathomirian witch."

Luke grinned “two witches and right on time.”

“A witch or wizard is never late. Let’s get them covered in their own blood.”

“And mayhem.”

“Horn and Katarn.”

Satchels were ripped open. Sticky liquid candy flew in every direction, mostly Force use had it on the intended victim and the result was four sticky Jedi masters all giggling and trying to get the candy out of their beards.

FIN

AzureAngel2 likes this.
  2. divapilot

divapilot Force Ghost star 4

Nov 30, 2005
    Love the ending! So cute!

3. Jedi_Lover

Jedi_Lover Chosen One star 5

Nov 1, 2004
    Nice response to the challenge!

4. Findswoman

Findswoman Fanfic and Pancakes and Waffles Mod (in Pink) star 5 Staff Member Manager

Feb 27, 2014
    Delightful Halloween fun! What a sight to see (and taste)—some yummy Halloween levity on a dark and stormy night. Even Jedi Masters need to let their (facial!) hair down now and then. :D

5. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    LOL! Luke's dream sounds ... sensual [face_mischief] One of those where he woke up and said shoot, that was just a dream [face_rofl] [face_rofl] Kyp ... he's more of a Loki ... I'll be his Sif anyday =P~ ;) Like seeing the Jedi unwinding ... they need it :p

6. Gemma

Gemma Jedi Master star 4

Dec 25, 2013
    I like the lighter moments - unfortunately there were not enough of them in profic; well done.

earlybird-obi-wan likes this.
  7. AzureAngel2

AzureAngel2 Chosen One star 6

Jun 14, 2005
    Now you write about "sticky" stuff: sticky situations, sticky sweets... :p

earlybird-obi-wan likes this.
  8. ginchy

ginchy Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 25, 2005
    Candy coated beards. LOL! I'm so glad we had another Halloween response. I love holiday fics!