main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Provo Sticky thread welcome post

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by VoidDancer, Nov 14, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VoidDancer

VoidDancer Jedi Grand Master star 5

Feb 13, 2002
    Hey team,

This started out here with Denver and I brought it to Phoenix...Salt Lake now has it. We've been making sticky threads that stay at the top of every page saying essentially "Welcome, all visitors and new people read this first..." I think it's a great idea and was wondering if Provo wanted to do it too.

Denver's
    Phoenix's
    Salt Lake City's

If you want to do this then write up what you want and have Navaren tell me what to have put up.

-Void

2. Tori_Dakk

Tori_Dakk Jedi Youngling star 2

May 3, 2002
    it is really necessary?
    In other forums that have it, and that I mod for I don't like it and don't find it useful. But maybe if others had success I'd be open to listen to that.

3. VoidDancer

VoidDancer Jedi Grand Master star 5

Feb 13, 2002
    We've had good feedback in phoenix. We kept it as short as possible to get the basics of the group across and the people of position. We left other stuff like rules, regs, bylaws, whatever off that so people don't get intimidated by a huge post...but post the link to them if somebody wants to . It's also not anything to try and get newbies to sign in, just encourage them to stay around and post. Take a look at phoenix's welcome post and see what you think.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.