main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

V.C, CA Sticky topics?

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by marmakecam, Jun 25, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. marmakecam

marmakecam Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 7, 2002
    After seeing the Celebration 3 thread get bumped I decided maybe we should try to get a few of the more important threads stickied on the forums. Soooo, aside from the Celebration 3 thread, which others should be stickied? When I get a list I'll send it to MJF and hope she can set us up.

Don't make the list too long, too many stickies is just annoying.

2. Keiran_Horn

Keiran_Horn Jedi Master star 4

Jul 9, 2002
    The Comic-Con thread, the VCFF Birthday Thread, and the Celebration III thread.

3. GentleBant

GentleBant Jedi Grand Master star 5

Sep 21, 1999
    Welcome new members
    Cel III
    Birthday Thread

(I would say no on the Comic Con, only because it's in only a few weeks. :~) )

4. Keiran_Horn

Keiran_Horn Jedi Master star 4

Jul 9, 2002
    Works for me. :)

5. Mara_Jade_Fan

Mara_Jade_Fan Jedi Knight star 6

Feb 1, 2002
    The problem with sticky threads is that I can't make an existing thread sticky, I have to repost the thread myself. But, I can always put a link in the new sticky thread, to the old thread so people can see what was posted there as well. Just send me a PM when you have your list. :)

6. marmakecam

Nov 7, 2002
    Curses,foiled again!

7. darkknight_152002

darkknight_152002 Jedi Knight star 5

Nov 2, 2003
    The problem with sticky threads is that I can't make an existing thread sticky, I have to repost the thread myself. But, I can always put a link in the new sticky thread, to the old thread so people can see what was posted there as well. Just send me a PM when you have your list.

Would you lock the old threads since they had stickied replacements?

8. marmakecam

Nov 7, 2002
    I sent the list to MJF tonight. Also, I asked that she make a new welcome thread so we can have it as it's own sticky.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.