StikFas at Toysrus.

Discussion in 'Tidewater Area, VA' started by leif, Feb 7, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. leif Jedi Knight

star 3
    dont know if you guys are interested.

Toysrus at Lynnhaven has gotten the StikFas Armored Knight and Horse for 16.99.

Nothing new for SW, execept Lego Jabba sets, Tie Bommers and Naboo fighter. but i have seen them at all Target and Walmart.

Has anyone seen the Trash Compactor Sets??
  2. jediknight88 Force Ghost

star 6
    hello
    how are you, was wondering if you have been here yet!

Tidewater alliance

hope you come to the next meeting
  3. Sithlord-Boo Force Ghost

star 2
    the wal-mart in elizabeth city north carolina has them, last time i checked
  4. Nave Jedi Knight

star 1
    I saw them at the Wal Mart in Hampton but I dont know if they still have them

Nave
  5. leif Jedi Knight

star 3
    Cool. i was highly impressed with them. i even saw a picture of one someone customized as Jango Fett.

I did check out the Fanforce site and need to get set up with a login and password. Definitely will try to make the meeting.
  6. jediknight88 Force Ghost

star 6
    Awsome! Just go to register and youll be set!

hope to see you there
  7. Nave Jedi Knight

star 1
    I dont think I'll be at the meeting but I also wanted to post that I did see the Leia Chewie Trash Compactor one at the Hampton Walmart.
    Just wanted to confirm that
    They had one left

Nave
  8. jediknight88 Force Ghost

star 6
    Thats to bad we wont be seeing you Nave [face_frown] , i was hoping to meet you.
  9. Nave Jedi Knight

star 1
    Sorry guy
    Im more of a poster heh. Anyway the Richmond FF RPG had already planned a game for that day and I wasnt even sure I could make that till recentally.

Nave
  10. jediknight88 Force Ghost

star 6
    well maybe next time then
  11. amaunet Jedi Knight

star 3
    Just a little note of correction....Nave, you should know that the RPG is not associated with the Richmond FF ;)
  12. Nave Jedi Knight

star 1
    My bad.

The Holocron Productions RPG

but yeah maybe next time Dont know really though cause with school and work and the repairs I gotta do on my car my free time is basically shot :(

But I'll still be a posting hehe

Nave
  13. MadSnowman Jedi Padawan

ah yes. the Stikfas. wonderful, wonderful action figures. There have been many SW customs done. Darth Vader, Chewbacca, various Jedi, Scout Troopers, Storm Trooper, even the Mos Eisely Cantina Band. I did a very poor Swamp Trooper from JK2, but it's the principle of the thing. If you all want any news on Stikfas, I'm your man, or you can go to the Stikfas forums (there's a link on the stikfas web site.) I myself a happy to say that last time I went to my local TRU at Miltary Circle, they had the new Omega Knight with Stallion kits out. I can scrounge up some links of customs if you want.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.