main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga Still a Sixteen Year-Old Girl- Response to 7/11 challenge

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by FelsGoddess, Jul 11, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FelsGoddess

FelsGoddess Jedi Master star 5

Sep 5, 2004
    Response to the 7/11 challenge. I'm not very good at writing humor, but I'll try!
    ~~~
    Queen Amidala was annoyed. She had spent the entire day listening to budget arguements. She just had to be the good Queen who listened to everyone. Normally, she didn't mind listening to everyone's opinion, but today Sio Bibble was on her last nerve. It had been two years since the Trade Federation invasion. Hadn't he figured out that she knew what she was doing?

She decided that she had had enough. She rose, signalling the end of the meeting, and walked out. She had more important things to deal with than small budge problems. Today was the day that the 7/11 down the road from the palace was giving away cups that featured the holostar Dayvid Rex's picture with the purchase of a slush. Amidale thought he was absolutely gorgous. So what if she was Queen? She was still sixteen years old.

Amidala went into her quarters. She signaled for Sabe to come forward.

"Yes, milady?"

"I need you to be Queen for a bit."

"There is no crisis," Sabe said, obviously confused.

"Just do it, please. You don't have to meet with anybody, just stay in here and claim your working," Amidala instructed. She stepped behind a screen and donned Padme attire. Sabe appeared dressed as the Queen.

"I'll be back shortly."

"Where are you going, milady?" Rabe asked.

"7/11," Padme grinned.

"Oooo, to get the cups?" Yache responded.

"Yeah. You want one?"

"Of course!"

"I'll pick up one for all of us," Padme said, grinning.

"I'll come and help," Rabe volunteered.

Padme nodded. The two headed out of the palace. No one questioned them. After all, the Queen often sent her handmaidens out into the city. Padme and Rabe hurried to the 7/11. A line had formed outside. Everyone wanted one!

"At this rate, we'll never get one!" Padme groaned.

"Hmm, we could always say the Queen ordered us," Rabe suggested, grinned mischievously.

"Let's wait first. Maybe the line will go quickly."

Fifteen minutes past. Finally Rabe and Padme were at the head of the line. They got their cups and filled them. They made their way to the register.

"I'm sorry, but only one cup per customer," the cashier said.

"What?" Rabe said.

"One per paying customer."

Padme whispered to Rabe, "Do you have your royal seal?"

"Yes. Are we pulling rank?"

"Yes. I have to have this cups!" Padme hissed. She and Rabe showed their seals. With those, they could get anything.

"Those aren't real," the cashier said.

"WHAT?!" Padme yelped, "Yes they are! I signed them!"

"You? You think you're the Queen. Oh this is rich! Hey everyone! We've got Queen Amidala here!" the cashier shouted.

Padme bit the inside of her cheek. Her and Rabe had put on normal looking cloaks. She exchanged glances with Rabe, the looked at the cashier, "These are real and I can prove it!"

"Oh yeah? I would love to see you try."

"Fine," Padme smiled smugly, "My I use your holocomm?"

"Go ahead."

Padme walked behind the counter and called her quarters. Sabe appeared. She hid her surprise in seeing her well, "Yes, Padme?"

"This cashier says Rabe and I's seals are fake, milady," Padme explained, hiding her grin.

"Where is she?"

The cashier nervously stepped forward, "Y-yes, your highness?"

"Do you not have a copy of my signature there?"

"Yes, but with so many forgers-"

"They are my handmaidens. Give them what they require," Sabe answered and disconnected.

Padme turned to the cashier, "If I were you, I would keep this quiet. You don't want people to know you doubted the Queen."

Padme and Rabe paid and left, laughing. The cashier had immedianly called for assistance and took her break.

"That was an abuse of power," Rabe told Padme once they had entered the palace.

"I know, but its Dayvid Rex!" Padme gushed, admiring her cup. They reached her quarters and distributed them.

Sabe stared at her in amazement, "Well, I don't think I've ever been trained for that!"

Padme shrugged. It's not like sh

2. Dev_Binks

Dev_Binks Jedi Knight star 6

Aug 7, 2003
    That's hilarious. And I guess it is forgotten she is a teenage girl. :p

3. windu-the-warrior

windu-the-warrior Jedi Youngling star 1

May 3, 2005
    that was cool..ther should be more of these...light hearted Padme moments... like Senator Naberiie going to someone's 21 party... and so on...u are a great qriter please more...

4. ANAKINSBABY

ANAKINSBABY Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 27, 2005
    that was so funny FelsGoddess!!! Queen Amidala at 7-11, all for a hottie on a cup[face_laugh] of course if they were cups with Hayden on them =P~ I better not go there...

great job!!!!!!

5. DarthIshtar

DarthIshtar Chosen One star 10

Mar 26, 2001
    LOL, love pulling rank and it not being believed.

6. FelsGoddess

Sep 5, 2004
    Dev_Binks Thanks!

windu-the-warrior Thanks! I was trying to decide what character I wanted to use and I thought that a Queen Amidala one would be amusing.

ANAKINSBABY Thanks!

DarthIshtar Thanks! I thought it was pretty funny too.

7. Laura_Anu

Laura_Anu Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 27, 2002
    I loved the way they pulled rank just for a cup!!! Hilarious!!!!

8. Zane-Marit

Zane-Marit Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 11, 2003
    Hey. If you HAVE to abuse power...It might as well be for Dayvid Rex...

9. FelsGoddess

Sep 5, 2004
    Laura_Anu Thanks!

Zane-Marit I literally pulled that name out of the air. Shoot, if I was Queen and it was Hayden Christensen or Orlando Bloom, well... Thanks!

10. Idrelle_Miocovani

Idrelle_Miocovani Jedi Grand Master star 6

Feb 5, 2005
    LOL! Abuse of power... hee hee.

11. LadyPadme

LadyPadme Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 26, 2002

That was adorable! I liked how Padme was so mischievous...and it's true--she was so young then :) I really enjoyed it :D

12. WynssaStarflare

WynssaStarflare Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 17, 2004
    Lol, I guess 16 year old girls are 16 year old girls whether or not they rule a planet. :p Great story.
    --Wynssa

13. FelsGoddess

Sep 5, 2004
    Idrelle_Miocovani Thanks for reading and reviewing!

LadyPadme Thanks! I'm glad you liked it.

WynssaStarflare Yup. I remember when Pirates of the Caribbean came out. My former best friend *Long story, don't ask* and I were obsessed with that movie. We went out and hunted down store displays. Thanks!

14. bobilll

bobilll Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 8, 2002
    Hahaha, I love these silly fics!

"That was an abuse of power," Rabe told Padme once they had entered the palace.

"I know, but its Dayvid Rex!" Padme gushed, admiring her cup. They reached her quarters and distributed them.

My god, that kid will ALWAYS be a kid, no matter what kind of position she holds, eh?

15. FelsGoddess

Sep 5, 2004
    bobilll Yup, she sure will. Thanks!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.