main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

New Hamp Still alive!

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by Baron_Soontir_Fel, Nov 10, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Baron_Soontir_Fel

Baron_Soontir_Fel Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 9, 2003
    Yes, we are still around! :) Things have been quite hectic with me since I finally qualified for OT at work, and now have very little time for anything else other than work and sleeping! :p I know that TK and myself will be showing up at Supermegafest, where he will be doing some trooping while I meander through the rooms :D

I'll be going home to Canada for Xmas so I hope to perhaps find some SW treasures there, or at least get some for Xmas.

I know that TK has some great news to tell but I won't spoil it lol He'll just have to drag his butt on here and post it himself! :D

Later!

2. chewykingwookie

chewykingwookie Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 24, 2005
    Glad to hear yall are still hanging in there. I was starting to wonder about ya. When you are at SMF make sure to stop by the fanforce table to say hi to the gang from Boston, Foxboro, and RI. Not sure if I will be there or not still waiting to see when my lil wookie cub decides to make his first appearance. From the looks of it (what my wife and I are thinking) he is going to come next week at some point. As long as it is before or after the Bears and Pats game I will be happy. O wait Michigan plays Ohio State next weekend no he has to come before that. Got to see Michigan beat OSU. lol

Anyway, keep in tough guys.

3. Rotag21

Rotag21 Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 24, 2003
    We are here !!!

LoL ... and every where elseas of late. I will be doing a BIG posting on Sunday night. (I hope) Lots to tell everyone. A ton of thing to get caught up on as well. Till then.

SeeYa!
    TK

Everyone remember the SMF on the 18th. & 19th. BE THERE !!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.