main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Still Loving Jaina - 2010 Dare Challenge

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by PonyTricks, Feb 18, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PonyTricks

PonyTricks Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 25, 2003
    Okay... this was my challenge....

:)

2. FelsGoddess

FelsGoddess Jedi Master star 5

Sep 5, 2004
    "We?re still trying to figure out why Tionne thought releasing a death-metal album was a good thing...? Now that, I would pay to hear.

Talk about awkward for Tenel Ka.

:) This was amusing.

3. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh]

Jaina married to Isolder?! :eek: [face_sick] [face_laugh]

Superb response to the Dare Challenge!

[:D]

=D=

4. SilSolo

SilSolo Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 5, 2004
    I would pay to hear Tionne's death metal album, too.

5. earlybird-obi-wan

earlybird-obi-wan Chosen One star 6

Aug 21, 2006
    Loved that[face_laugh][face_laugh][face_laugh] Great response to a difficult dare

6. Raphire

Raphire Jedi Knight star 4

Dec 19, 2008
    This was Amazing! Loved how you showed how different the galaxy would have been without the vong wars.

7. RK_Striker_JK_5

RK_Striker_JK_5 Force Ghost star 7

Jul 2, 2003
    FINALLY! *Does a dance and jumps up and down* *Ahem* Sorry. :p I've submitted this dare the past four/five years and it's finally done. :D

Maybe a liberty here or there, but it's still awesome. :D I love it, PonyTricks. :) [:D] Poor Jag, Kyp and Zekk... not. :p [face_laugh] And I'd like to listen to Tionne's death-metal album, too.

8. MiralukaJedi

MiralukaJedi Jedi Knight star 4

May 15, 2008
    Wow! This is some dare. Nicely done.

9. KELIA

KELIA Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 26, 2005
    I had to feel sorry for poor Zekk. As if not being able to conceive wasn't bad enough, now his friends are going to be ribbing him about it!

And Jaina married to Isolder!!

:eek: :eek: :eek:

Very nice twist!

Great response to the challenge

=D= =D= =D= =D=

10. Lady_Tahiri

Lady_Tahiri Jedi Master star 4

Dec 23, 2001
    ?My boys aren?t too hot.?

[face_laugh] This is such a great satire of the EU, intentional or not ... x years later and all the hot boys are still mooning after Jaina. Great piece. =D=

11. SilSolo

SilSolo Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 5, 2004
    Isolder, eh? not too surprised

as for Raynar, cut him some slack! I like his goal of getting rich and would love those stock tips.

12. GeneralKenobi7

GeneralKenobi7 Jedi Knight star 4

Jan 18, 2009
    Absolutely awesomely done (and with a difficult dare!)=D==D=

Poor boys still pining for Jaina[face_laugh][face_laugh]

13. Jedi-2B

Jedi-2B Jedi Master star 4

Nov 2, 2000
    Hey, great viggie for the dare. Zekk and Lusa -- now there's a match I didn't see coming. Funny stuff!

14. Ceillean

Ceillean Jedi Grand Master star 5

Nov 13, 2001
    Zekk turned a deep red. ?The problem is obvious. We?re not the same species.?

See, now you've got me wondering how. Because Lusa's a centaur, right? [face_thinking]

?That would be Sithly behavior,? Tenel Ka told her husband, wagging a finger in his face. ?I won?t put up with being married to a Sith Lord.?

?Jacen, a Sith Lord?? Kyp laughed. ?Pull the other one.?

[face_laugh][face_laugh][face_laugh] If you only knew, dearest Kyp. :p

"We?re still trying to figure out why Tionne thought releasing a death-metal album was a good thing...?

Tenel Ka shrugged. ?I guess those folk albums of hers aren?t selling too well.?

[face_laugh] I can just see Winter on stage headbanging with that white hair of hers. :p

?Mustafar,? Jacen replied. ?I?ve heard it?s a great place for Jedi with big egos.?

Best line!! [face_laugh][face_laugh][face_laugh]

?Oh, that?s right.? Kyp took a long swig of alcohol. ?I loved her more than you did.?

?No, I love her more.?

Kyp waved at the server droid. ?Bring us a few more ales. This is going to take a while.?

Priceless! They're like two kids in the sandbox.

"I had her first!"
    "No, I did!"
    "Nuh-uh!"
    "Yuh-huh!"

=D=

15. PonyTricks

Jul 25, 2003
    Wow! Lots of readers! [face_dancing]

FelsGoddess- Talk about awkward for Tenel Ka. - Of course, she doesn't have to be the Queen, so that might make up for it! [face_thinking]

Jade_eyes- Jaina married to Isolder?!- It's just disgusting, isn't it? [face_sick]

SilSolo- as for Raynar, cut him some slack! I like his goal of getting rich and would love those stock tips. - Me, too! [face_money_eyes] LOL!

earlybird-obi-wan- Thanks ! :)

Raphire- Loved how you showed how different the galaxy would have been without the vong wars- Yes, it could have been a lot of fun, if all those evil profic writers wouldn't have killed off most of the characters. :mad:

RK_Striker_JK_5 - So YOU'RE the guilty party! [face_shame_on_you] I've submitted this dare the past four/five years and it's finally done- Which shows just how evil your plot bunny was... Poor Jag, Kyp and Zekk... not- LOL! No, you can't feel too sorry for those guys. [face_not_talking]

MiralukaJedi- Thank you! [:D]

KELIA- As if not being able to conceive wasn't bad enough, now his friends are going to be ribbing him about it!- And it might not even be his fault! [face_mischief]

Lady_Tahiri- x years later and all the hot boys are still mooning after Jaina- Yes, they are. And probably will be for the rest of their lives. :rolleyes:

GeneralKenobi7 - Poor boys still pining for Jaina - I'm thinking it's those Solo pheromones. [face_hypnotized]

Jedi-2B- Zekk and Lusa -- now there's a match I didn't see coming- hehe. I'm twisted, that's for sure. 8-}

Ceillean- See, now you've got me wondering how. Because Lusa's a centaur, right?- Yup. That's gotta be a challenge. I can just see Winter on stage headbanging with that white hair of hers. - It's enough to give one nightmares. [face_skull]

16. HelloKelly

HelloKelly Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 12, 2009
    Finally! I have waited forever for someone to do something with Lusa and Zekk.

It would make things difficult but sometimes difficult can be fun! [face_thinking]

Lol I loved the image of Tionne in a rock concert!

17. Jade_Max

Jade_Max Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 28, 2002
    ROFL! I love how Jaina is the Queen Mother *grin*

This was a lot of fun; nicely done!

18. Bri_Windstar

Bri_Windstar Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 27, 2002
    Ooooh, I fear that shipper squabbling will never die. All three of them are making quite a scene.

OMG Isolder? :eek: Ewwwww. Dark Journey made my eyes bug out of my head. How dismaying to see the though come up yet again. :p Poor Teneniel in that speeder accident. Poor Jaina for picking up the slack. That really will be an argument still going thirty years later.

19. PonyTricks

Jul 25, 2003
    HelloKitty- I have waited forever for someone to do something with Lusa and Zekk. - LOL! Glad I could oblige! [face_peace]

Jade_Max - I love how Jaina is the Queen Mother *grin*- Sometimes those evil profic books give me bad, bad ideas. [face_mischief]

Bri_Windstar- I fear that shipper squabbling will never die. All three of them are making quite a scene.- They'll be old and gray before they get over Jaina. Dark Journey made my eyes bug out of my head. How dismaying to see the though come up yet again.- This Dare Challenge triple-dog-dared me. [face_whistling]

20. divapilot

divapilot Force Ghost star 4

Nov 30, 2005
    This is hysterical. I love that Lusa and Zekk are married (still trying to picture that one). And Jacen's mother-in-law is his sister......???? Oh, brilliant!

Great job!

21. PonyTricks

Jul 25, 2003
    divapilot - Jacen's mother-in-law is his sister......???? - Sorta boggles the mind, doesn't it? :p

22. DaenaBenjen42

DaenaBenjen42 Jedi Grand Master star 5

May 15, 2005
    [face_laugh] This was just what I needed... [face_laugh]

So how did Lusa and Zekk end up together?

23. Golden_Jedi

Golden_Jedi Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 10, 2005
    Jaina and Isolder? [face_laugh] I bet Han must have had a fit! Though I'm sure those pesky Hapans age very gracefully...

24. dm1

dm1 Jedi Master star 4

Jun 9, 2004
    Yup, Han must have had a huge fit! Still, it seems like a Jaina solution....

Step mother-in-law, sister-in-law, step mother, twin sister, all wrapped up in one person. How confusing!!!

You know I love it!

25. PonyTricks

Jul 25, 2003
    DaenaBenJen42- So how did Lusa and Zekk end up together?- That will be one of the galaxy?s big mysteries of life. [face_thinking]

Golden_Jedi- Though I'm sure those pesky Hapans age very gracefully- Yup! When he?s eighty years old, his long locks will still be thick and golden. o_O

dm1- Han must have had a huge fit! Still, it seems like a Jaina solution- It was lucky it didn?t cause him to have a heart-attack! LOL! And I fixed my confusing sentence here, too! ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.