main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Still no Shuttle *Official FAO Imperial Shuttle thread*

Discussion in 'Collecting' started by robertyodarugenstein, Jan 10, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. B'omarr

B'omarr Jedi Master star 6

Apr 7, 2000
    I love the box to the new shuttle. The side features the same scene that OCB posted above, except they photoshopped in a different background. And there's no Ice Cream Maker Man. :(

2. buster726

buster726 Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 19, 2002
    Galactichunter has new info on the shuttle apperantley one of the guns is on backwards. There are instructions on how to fix it. Thought everyone should know.

3. Mara_Jade_Fan

Mara_Jade_Fan Jedi Knight star 6

Feb 1, 2002
    One of the guns is on backwards? That is bad... for that money it should be perfect. I still don't have my shuttle yet *bites nails... meesa getting worried* so I don't have it to look at it.

4. NiktosRule

NiktosRule Jedi Padawan star 4

May 8, 2001
    If one of the guns is really on backwards that is a joke. For a ship to be that expensive and to have a mistake as stupid as that is ridiculous.

5. Jedi-Jack

Jedi-Jack Jedi Youngling

May 28, 2002
    i tried to order one from the website, but it is backordered. how long would it take for me to recieve one, if at all? are we talking months?

6. bobayoda34

bobayoda34 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 18, 2001
    Jedi_Jack it might take months yes... But maybe you could try calling the Mall of America FAO here in Minneapolis. I called yesterday and told them to cancel the one they had on hold for me. I rec'd one from the catalog and had forgotten I put my name on a list 10 months ago. Here is the #: 952-858-9900

7. Jedi-Jack

Jedi-Jack Jedi Youngling

May 28, 2002
    thanks that may work...but im out here in california...will they ship it to me?

8. Jedi-Jack

Jedi-Jack Jedi Youngling

May 28, 2002
    bobayoda; you are my new best friend! they had one, and shipped it out to me. in 5-10 business days, the shuttle will be mine hehe. thanks

9. bobayoda34

bobayoda34 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 18, 2001
    Glad I could help! Now if I could only find an Ephant Mon here in Minneapolis........

10. chunk_the_jawa

chunk_the_jawa Jedi Knight star 5

Feb 8, 2002
    jedi jack try calling the FAO in LAS VEGAS ask for a lady named trica kline she was an awsome help to me in getting mine she even talked to us when we picked it up. and they will most definatly ship it out to you.
    a lot of people who ordered it had backed out when I was there picking mine up so you might get lucky. to get there number just got to the website and look up store locations . good luck and may the force be with you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.