main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

St. Lou, MO StL FF RPG

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by jedi_runya, Aug 12, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. yodaismygod

yodaismygod Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 25, 2002
    No, I got a buddy who is one of a few people hosting a party/rave/thing and he has been trying to get me to come to one for a few years, so I told him I'd show up to this one.

2. DarthShoey

DarthShoey Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 28, 2003
    o.k., my curiosity is peaked. what's with the wookie at a time share?

3. yodaismygod

Jun 25, 2002
    Well, the party needed an extended place to stay, so I allowed them to find/get a timeshare. As soon as the contract was signed the salesman said, "oh, by the way, some Wookie decided that this particular property was his. We sent 2 guys to kick him out, they wound up hospitalized, good luck moving in."

4. DarthShoey

DarthShoey Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 28, 2003
  5. jedi_runya

jedi_runya Manager Emeritus star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 4, 2005
    So we took a steak over to the wookie, and then later found out he was on our side... *mumbles something about darn plot twists* :D All in all it was vastly entertaining...

6. yodaismygod

Jun 25, 2002
    Yes, "Frobevnik" (name rolled on the wookie name chart, meaning powerfull son webweaver) has had stats rolled up and may be around to help in the future.

7. titania7

titania7 Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 28, 2005
    Fabio, or what ever his name is, still owes us 20 credits for that steak! :D

8. Form4Master

Form4Master Jedi Youngling

Aug 23, 2005
    I'm out of it for a while and people are renting time shares...

Hey all, sorry I missed the fun, was in the joyful state of Kansas last weekend. I am game for the next installment of SW RPG, but will be unavailable that first weekend. Sorry I missed out on round one, count me in for what ever you all got goin' down from now on!!

9. yodaismygod

Jun 25, 2002
    Ok, well I now have several things going on on the first, so that is definitely out for me. Would the afternoon of the 2nd(sunday) be a possibility for anyone? Mainly I ask Christina, or anyone else able/willing to host.

10. jedi_runya

Jan 4, 2005
    I don't mind. But it does need to be in the afternoon say around 1 or 2.

11. Jedi_Dajuan

Jedi_Dajuan Administrator Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 30, 2002
    As long as it's not all day sure. That's my HW day.

12. titania7

Mar 28, 2005
    We've got hockey tickets that night. Puck drops at 6, so we could probably get in an hour or two before we'd have to book it and cook it out of there if we started around 2 or a little earlier.

13. Form4Master

Aug 23, 2005
    I'll be out of town the whole weekend. Can we do it the 8th and 9th instead??? I really want to be in for the next round.

14. Jedi_Dajuan

Dec 30, 2002
    I'll be out of town that whole weekend.

15. titania7

Mar 28, 2005
    Can't do it that weekend - we have my 11th (we're a year late) high school reunion. Football game on Friday, and drunken thing on Saturday.

16. jedi_runya

Jan 4, 2005
    Boy, planning this is getting to be a pain...

I think since most can show up this Sunday it will need to be this Sunday. Not everyone is going to be able to show up every time so we need to go with the majority... I'm not trying to leave anyone out, but that is the way things go anytime we try to plan a meeting of any type...

17. yodaismygod

Jun 25, 2002
    I agree with Christina on that, especially since we have such a large group not having everyone there at the same time will kinda be a plus. And for those that will be leaving early, well, we'll try not to have your character step in front of an E-Web after you leave.

18. titania7

Mar 28, 2005
    Gotsta agree with Christina on that. I would like to suggest (and please don't throw things at me) that we revisit the idea of having a set schedule and just saying, "Hey, this is when it is. If you make it, great, if not, fine." I know it would help us out a lot with the whole sitter situation and planning.

We all know that this time of the year starts getting CRAZY, so some order might be in order.

But, like I said, just a suggestion.

19. jedi_runya

Jan 4, 2005
    It is not a bad suggestion. But it is very hard to pinpoint a date... but I am open to any idea that helps in making this work.

20. jedi_runya

Jan 4, 2005
    Ok, so how is 1:30 this Sunday at my house sound?

21. Jedi_Dajuan

Dec 30, 2002
    I'll be there but I might have to duck out for a bit to pick up the damn Burger_King.

22. yodaismygod

Jun 25, 2002
    Well, after you pick him up is he going to be playing?

23. Jedi_Dajuan

Dec 30, 2002
    I doubt it, he'll be crabby from his trip and will want to go home. I'm going solo on this one.

24. Form4Master

Aug 23, 2005
    Count me out on this one, will still be out of town.

Let me know when the next go round is.

Have fun!!!

25. titania7

Mar 28, 2005
    We'll try to stop in for a few minutes before we have to head downtown. We'll have to leave a little earlier then originally planned because there's so much going on downtown tomorrow. (Taste of St. Louis, free concerts, last Cards game, our Blues game, some parade that we found out about today, etc. etc. etc.)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.