main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

St. Lou, MO StL FF RPG

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by jedi_runya, Aug 12, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi_Dajuan

Jedi_Dajuan Administrator Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 30, 2002
    John just called me (his net's running really bad) to see if people wanted to get together for role play tomorrow. I told him I'd post and see if anyone was interested.

2. jedi_runya

jedi_runya Manager Emeritus star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 4, 2005
    I could sometime in the afternoon...

3. jedi_runya

Jan 4, 2005
    I forgot that with Steve out of town, I can't in the afternoon because I have to take Ranada to soccer...maybe later...in the evening.

4. yodaismygod

yodaismygod Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 25, 2002
    So whats everybody doing this saturday? Danielle and Patrick, surely you have given up enough hope you can take one weekend off from going to a blues game, right?

5. Form4Master

Form4Master Jedi Youngling

Aug 23, 2005
    I would be able to play in the later afternoon and evening on 11/12/2005 if people are down with that. I have some plans till around five but am free for the whole night.

6. Jedi_Dajuan

Dec 30, 2002
    Do we just want to make the RPG the meeting in stead of bowling? No one really seems interested in the November thread.

7. jedi_runya

Jan 4, 2005
    Wow! The whole night? You better plan on bringing lots of caffeine...LOL.

I am up to whatever. This month has been and is so busy for me, it has been near impossible to plan for anything...

8. jedi_runya

Jan 4, 2005
    How is 6pm on Saturday? We could order pizza, and go till we fall asleep or John get bored with us and does us all in... :D

9. Form4Master

Aug 23, 2005
    so your saying we will be there 10 to 15 mins max right?? Really given our current situation with a entire base of Imperials I am guessing we have 5 mins...tops.

Seriously, sounds good to me. If we do this people think of ideas before hand. I want more action out of the game!!! (Shouldn't have said that...)

10. jedi_runya

Jan 4, 2005
    Oh no!! Do I see the GM smiling? ;) Hey! We are having fun...aren't we? :D

11. titania7

titania7 Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 28, 2005
    Sorry, guys, we are babysitter-less for the weekend. Actually, it's a little by choice. We have a million and a half things going over the next 10 or so weekends, and I've already needed a sitter 3 times this week, that we wanted to spend a weekend at home and enjoy some time with the little guy before he turned 18.

12. yodaismygod

Jun 25, 2002
    Hmmm, so its action you guys want? I'll have to work on that for you, but Matt should be around to play this time too.

13. Form4Master

Aug 23, 2005
    Well if we have two players out for this round maybe we can have a mini quest. I mean if our spy can't play our mission is kinda screwed.

14. jedi_runya

Jan 4, 2005
    ummm, I forgot about that... hopefully we can come up with something... ;)

15. yodaismygod

Jun 25, 2002
    I'm sure we can.

if nothing else the imps are always happy to catch a spy, and just maybe have Lord Vader come interrogate him personally.

16. jedi_runya

Jan 4, 2005
    Just a random thought...doesn't Patrick and Danielle have our supply list and map?

17. jedi_runya

Jan 4, 2005
    It was decided and agreed on tonight to allow Form4 (Sean) to take over as GM. It was a great night, and we actually ran close to 6 hours!!

Thanks to John for his past efforts and I can't wait for the next meeting... :D

18. Jedi_Dajuan

Dec 30, 2002
    It was a good time :) And now John gets to be Tarfang!

19. Form4Master

Aug 23, 2005

Hey everyone, Sean here.

Just wanted to thank everyone, especially John for letting me give GMing the game a try. Today was a REALLY slow day at work so I got a lot of the new mission maps and info started.

I also thought it would be cool to recap last time's mission for those who can not attend so they know what the hell is going on. (see below)

I should be at full game strength by the weekend if people want to play. With the holidays coming up let me know what everyone's plans are. Like I said I am planning short and sweet missions that we can complete like scenes. I am also trying to take into account all our players so there is something for everyone.

I am excited about making a new adventure and hope you guys like it. I hear Kessel is beautiful this time of year :)

Here is the recap and please forgive me with spelling and name spelling in general, I kinda suck at spelling.

------

When we last left our RPG players?

After the successful infiltration into the Imperial Base the Strike Team was taken off world by a Rebellion transport. They were taken to a Medical Frigate where they were debriefed by the Bothen General Kaillin Grall, who was none to happy at the Strike Team for compromising what he perceived as a good position in the Muttubo sector. The Strike Team was updated that Rebel High Command was most pleased at the outcome of the mission and was reassigning the Strike Team to the Outer Rim Operations Division for their ?untraditional? tactics in the line of duty.

Aboard the Medical Frigate MercyI-V12 the Strike Team was treated to certain privileges for their successes of the last mission. Scouts and Soldiers had access to the limited resources of the ships weapons locker and the Strike Team Teck was outfitted with some new toys. Even the scoundrel information broker was contacted by an Outer Rim Information Broker Network known only as Loadout Enterprises.

The Strike Team was given a drop ship to attend a meeting with now disclosed Lt. Frobevnick and Lt. Atilinesse along with Admiral Geri Val. The Admiral disclosed the nature of three missions which were the group where to choose from. The designated group leader (Randy) choose for the group to partake in the highest classification mission in which the Strike Team had no information of task or location.

In a separate briefing it was shared that this mission contained the highest level of secrecy and that the mission would be a recovery mission and data acquiring mission of top priority. The Strike Team is to travel by Hyperspace Lines to Mon Calamari where they will be debriefed and split into two groups. The mission is to locate a individual who is thought to be Toolik Jiode (57), a Jedi Knight thought to be lost in the Jedi Purge but caught by Holoimaging being taken into the Kessel Mines for unknown crimes. The Strike Team is to be split up to find and release Toolik Jiode and return him to the Rebel High Command unharmed. Secondly, the Strike Team is to land on a nearby planet of Barab 1 and acquire information and contacts that may prove useful in locating goods and shipping for the rebuilding Rebellion.

Character Progression:

John joined in the Strike Team as a HIGHLY dangerous Ewok Soldier. He raided the weapons locker, was looked at in odd ways and provoke the wrath of a Bith in the Admiral?s Mission Meeting.

Dajuan caught up with some pilots, scored a flight suit for a fighter (if she ever finds one?) and raided the weapons locker. Oh yeah and almost got arrested.

Adam was well rewarded with a Traven-IC4 Portalgate that can open most Rebellion coded doors and some Imperial ones for his having tapped into the Imperial network on the prior mission. He also met a friend who hooked him up with an updateable Galaxy Map and a Private Coding splice for his datapad.

Randy got to raid the weapon locker and assumed the role of Strike Team Leader.

Christina was discriminated against by a Bothan General but acquired as a gift a custom holdout blaster with silencer as a gift from a mysterious acquaintan

20. jedi_runya

Jan 4, 2005
    I should be at full game strength by the weekend if people want to play.

I would be free this weekend. I will be gone next weekend (going to the wilds of Kansas to chase pheasants...). I will be in town the weekends of the 3rd, the 10th and the 31st in December... Shall we see what we can plan?? :D :D

21. Form4Master

Aug 23, 2005
    Hey guys

I just am realizing I have lost a envolope with my car title and registration and maybe some cash I had in my jacket on Sat. Night at the RPG game. Christina , could check around to floor by the windows where we play and see if it may have fallen out? I am kinda freaking out looking everywhere for it. If anyone picked it up by accediant or remember me having it at any point in time please let me know. Email me at email address bishop_2880@yahoo.com

Thanks,

Sean

22. jedi_runya

Jan 4, 2005
    I left you a pm, letting you know I had found it... :D Let me know how to get to you!

23. yodaismygod

Jun 25, 2002
    So since the Harry Potter thing is going to be going on tommorow, would anyone be willing to play Sunday?

24. Jedi_Dajuan

Dec 30, 2002
    I'm hoping to go sword fight on Sunday so I'm out.

25. Form4Master

Aug 23, 2005
    We could always play Sunday evening, it is going to be hard to play coming up here. Dajuan, could you come if we made it later on in the afternoon or evening?? I am down to play and have some side quests but if we got everyone there we could start the main quest. I am down to play, just say when and where!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.