StLFF Socials!!

Discussion in 'St. Louis, MO' started by Jedi_Dajuan, Feb 10, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi_Dajuan Admin: FanForce and Games

Administrator
    star 6
    My birthday's on a Saturday this year. I am thinking about going to a winery then heading back to have dinner at my place. I'd like to invite all of you along (don't have to be 21 at all). We would just meet at my house about noonish and head out to this one place I really like (can never remember the name). They have free wine tasting and I though we could bring/buy a picnic lunch and hang out on the patio if the weather agrees. We'd probably buy a bottle or two there but not very much (what you bring home is your own deal ;) ). Just sit and relax, then my mum will have lagasanas (sp?) made up and have somone start them so they are ready when we get home. If anyone wants they can just hop over for dinner and skip the winery. Cake and ice cream are a definate :)

Not a big fuss but a little trip with my best friends :) NO GIFTS! You're company is gift enough (seriously!!).

This would be September 10th. Let me know if you're interested and I'll plan accordingly.
  2. titania7 Jedi Knight

star 2
    So far, that sounds perfect! I'll have to let you know a for sure closer to time, but we'll do our best to be there!
  3. jedi_runya Manager Emeritus

star 4
    Oh geez, Dajuan I have to miss you birthday. :( I will be out of town that weekend. I'll take you to lunch to make up for it though... :D
  4. Jedi_Commander_Faofa Force Ghost

star 4
    I'll have to see what I'm doing around that time as it gets closer. I would like to come though. :)
  5. Dagobah_Diva Force Ghost

star 4
    Dajuan, I'm gonna need for you to change your birthday.[face_laugh]That's the weekend I'll be at a wedding. Which totally blows because of all meetings we've ever had, this one appeals to me the most. LOL! So, I might have to join up with Christina to take you out to lunch someday.
  6. yodaismygod Jedi Master

star 4
    I can't think of anything else I'm supposed to be doing, but I promise, no repeats of the movie marathon. I'm starting to think get togethers with you guys are a lot more fun and memorable when I can remember the whole thing.
  7. Jedi_Commander_Faofa Force Ghost

star 4
    Amy, I love your new sig.

I refuse to have a battle of wits with an unarmed person.

I have a shirt that says "I'd love to have a battle of wits with you, but you appear unarmed." LOL!
  8. MiracleMets22 Jedi Knight

star 1
    Dajuan, I'd like to come, if that's ok.
    -Bob
  9. jedi_runya Manager Emeritus

star 4
    Looks like I will be there as well...
  10. Jedi_Dajuan Admin: FanForce and Games

Administrator
    star 6
    You're both very welcome. For the wineries meet at my place about 12-12:30. We'll eat a little lunch there :) It's a long haul to the place though, only draw back and we'll have to take a couple cars.

Head count (cause mum's driving me crazy about it):
    Danielle
    Patrick
    Bob
    Christina
    Scott (?)
    Claire(?)

I miss anyone?
  11. Jedi_Commander_Faofa Force Ghost

star 4
    Um...

What is this for again? Just a get together? I won't be in town on Saturday.
  12. Jedi_Dajuan Admin: FanForce and Games

Administrator
    star 6
    For my birhtday on the 10th.
  13. Jedi_Commander_Faofa Force Ghost

star 4
  14. Jedi_Dajuan Admin: FanForce and Games

Administrator
    star 6
    K, my mum keeps bugging me for an idea who's all coming. I know Danielle and Patrick said yeah, Bob mentioned something, Christina, Scott, Claire, and John are maybies?

Meet at my house about 12/12:30. Call the cell or PM me for the home phone if you get lost.
  15. yodaismygod Jedi Master

star 4
  16. Jedi_Commander_Faofa Force Ghost

star 4
    Very good possibility I might be there. :D
  17. DarthShoey Jedi Master

star 4
    Sorry - I'm working, but have a Happy Birthday! And have fun!
  18. titania7 Jedi Knight

star 2
    It doesn't look like we're going to be able to make it on Saturday now. My dear MIL decided to host a roaring bash for SIL's birthday that evening. By roaring, I mean boring as heck, and by bash, I mean a million people gathered around to lavish SIL with more attention then she needs. [face_sick] For those of you who are familiar with my troubles with my MIL and SIL, you can imagine my joy. [face_frustrated]

I'm so sad that we can't make it, but I hope that you have an awesome time!
  19. Draco19 Jedi Knight

star 1
    Does any one know when the next get together is, if the group decides to do anything fun I would like to attend.
  20. Jedi_Dajuan Admin: FanForce and Games

Administrator
    star 6
    These are our informal hangouts. They are just whenever, not regularly scheduled.
  21. Jedi_Dajuan Admin: FanForce and Games

Administrator
    star 6
  22. jedi_runya Manager Emeritus

star 4
    Is this a hint? :D
  23. Draco19 Jedi Knight

star 1
    Socials, did some body say soicals?? [face_mischief]
  24. Jedi_Dajuan Admin: FanForce and Games

Administrator
    star 6
    Two hints really. 1) To put unofficial stuffs in here (ie Autoshow) 2) I'm up for a Beer meeting sometime :D
  25. Draco19 Jedi Knight

star 1
    If y'all are going to go out for beers, PM me I would like to join ya. :cool:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.