main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

St. Lou, MO STLFF Website

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by flying_fishi, Oct 29, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. flying_fishi

flying_fishi Jedi Knight star 6

Mar 26, 2002
    I made one with my shoddy HTML skills just to have one.

http://www.freewebs.com/archvadersociety

Now, you'll notice that if you click on the link in the inline frame (I couldn't get the normal frames to work, sry) you get 404. No content.

So let's see some content. We can have member profile pages wiv pix, meet pictures, meet informations, local star wars news, etcetera. I have none of this, so it's all appreciated :)

2. Jedi_Commander_Faofa

Jedi_Commander_Faofa Jedi Master star 4

Mar 17, 2003
    Freewebs is definitely the place to get a site going. :)

Beware though, only Premium Members can make more than 6 (or 7, can't remember which) pages. The site will have to be short unless we're going to pay for it.

I'll try to send you some stuff, or post here. I guess I'll try to make a cool banner for it. Maybe... If I have time.

Maybe you could help with my Jedi Wars site... I didn't get the Advanced HTML making thing, I just have the beginner package.

3. flying_fishi

flying_fishi Jedi Knight star 6

Mar 26, 2002
    Beware though, only Premium Members can make more than 6 (or 7, can't remember which) pages.

Yeah, angryface. I just put it up on freewebs for the time being anyway, and I'll find a better host somewhere else.

And i just changed it to an image map, which is sooo much niftier :)

4. Jedi_Dajuan

Jedi_Dajuan Administrator Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 30, 2002
    It's 7 paragraphs, trust me. I've run into the same problems on my freewebs account. Oh well when I'm rich I will buy more space.

5. Jedi_Commander_Faofa

Jedi_Commander_Faofa Jedi Master star 4

Mar 17, 2003
    Yeah, it's 7 paragraphs too, but I was talking about web pages. There's a max on those too. :(

There's always some sort of catch with free software. You just have to pick the one that best suits your purpose.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.