main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Wash, DC Stopping by DC for a few days in April...

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by Obey Wann, Mar 12, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Obey Wann

Obey Wann Former RMFF CR & SW Region RSA star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 14, 2000
    Hi, my name is Bill, and I'll be stopping by Washington DC April 1-3, heading over from Denver, CO.

I just thought I'd say hi to any FF members who are in the area. I'm heading out with the 501st to troop the Cable Show for Turner networks, promoting the Clone Wars show. We'll be flying in on the 1st, and leaving the 3rd. Not a lot of time, but enough to maybe see a bit of the capital.

I'll be staying at the Westin (1400 M St NW).

If anyone is in the area, and wants to say hi, or check out the mayhem or whatever, let me know. I don't know if we can get extra handler badges or anything for the convention, but it could be fun to meet and enjoy dinner or a drink Weds or Thursday night after the troop.

We were kinda looking at a chinese buffet near the convention center for the after troop dinner on Thursday. Here are the details:

City Buffet Restaurant
    Between L St NW and Green Ct NW
    1101 14th St Nw, #104, Washington, DC 20005

Can any of you tell me if it is OK, or a dive? We're all on tight budgets and as far as we know, we're not getting per diem from Turner, so food is on us. So no lavish expense account places for us.

At any rate, I hope the enjoy seeing DC and possibly meeting any of you that are there. And here's hoping for good weather!!!!

2. Tatooine_Ghost

Tatooine_Ghost Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 24, 2006
    yeah, I'm avaible.

3. Obey Wann

Obey Wann Former RMFF CR & SW Region RSA star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 14, 2000
    Cool! Hope to run into you while we're there! I'll post more info as I have it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.