main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Sth Bend, IN Store Reports week of March 3rd

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by vaderisone, Mar 4, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vaderisone

vaderisone Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 21, 2002
    A little late and also I didn't have much of a chance to hit many stores so here is the low down.

Toys R Us, Leia in Boush disguise with Han in Carbonite is available for $40 (steep if you ask me) otherwise nothing really new. Still Luke on Taun Taun for $60 (If three months ago it wasn't selling at this price why don't they drop the prices. I actually got this as a christmas gift, but would love to have a second one I could take out of the box.) Action figures very bare. Did have droid blaster for $16.

Kohl's, 10% off sale in toys section but they only had a few puzzles present, nothing special.

Super Target, they did have the new line of 12 inch figures with Genoisian guard, but no new sales and still have deluxe figures and acessory packs for $10 (again these have been present for 3 months, drop the price and lets move on.)

Please post any info you have. Also I hope to talk to Casey sometime in next 2 weeks to see if he would post under this topic for updates from Buy-Me-Toys.com. I assume everyone knows Casey.

Vader

2. Jenson_Cole

Jenson_Cole Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 20, 2002
    Casey that old man walking around Scottsdale? Actually I'm interested on hearing what will happen to Buymetoys.com figureing the recent news reports on Scottsdale Malls possible demolition.

3. darthvader2570

darthvader2570 Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 29, 2002
    I'm really not sure what is going to happen to buymetoys.com, hopefully they will find a new place to go. They were in the 100 Center for a while as Shadow of the Bat, so maybe they would go back there. If all else fails, they could close down for a couple of months and then reopen when the new strip center opens up. (I think that is what it is going to become)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.