Atlantic Stories from Imperial Center - by Grand Moff LaPaire, and Darth Taitor

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by Izird, Oct 11, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Izird Jedi Master

star 4
    Edit: forgot to type a message. lol!

This is our storytelling thread. Travis and I have had some "unique" experiences. We spent almost 2 years as roommates, and lots of funny stuff happened. This is a place we can tell these stories, and everyone can discuss the beauty of abnormalness. :D

If anyone else has similar stories, feel free to insert them!
  2. Izird Jedi Master

star 4
    Many of our stories are the result of dreams that I have had. This is where you find out just how twisted my mind is. Dream #1 - earlier this year, during spring semester:

I was driving through the country with a few of my friends (including Tammy, Travis, and Ben). We decided to stop and walk along a beach we came across. We walked for quite a while and came across this outdoor auditorium. There were thousands of people seated there, so we walked up to see what was going on.

Very quickly, a security guard grabs us and says, "You're finally here! It's time to start!" We were pulled up on stage, and this weird rap music started. The lyrics were talking about mayonaisse, and I realized that this was a festival to celebrate a new brand of mayo! So we were dancing to this rap music, and we were handed boxes full of little mayonaisse samples. We started throwing the samples out to the crowd.

That is all I remember of that dream.
  3. AT-ST_DRIVER Jedi Master

star 4
    i could say something. i could. butthen this thread would end up like Rambles' sausage thread. funny stuff.
  4. Izird Jedi Master

star 4
    Uh...yeah. This thread needs to be kept clean, please.
  5. AT-ST_DRIVER Jedi Master

star 4
    yeah. when i was staying in a dorm me and my roomate had an injoke about the bird woman, a counsellor on the rampage.
  6. Izird Jedi Master

star 4
    lol! I remember those days. Now I'm actually one of the crazy bird-like counselors!
  7. Grand-Admiral_Stan Jedi Knight

star 3
    good title -- what about your other dreams ? the minsters in the pumkin patch or someting no !! mushroom kingdom ! there is there "something" (having to do with religion) in the mushroom kingdom ! that dream of yours was definitly unique - I LOST AGAIN !! hey man everyone in my school (kv) is playing that! you wouldn't even believe, in the cafateria (sp?) and i yelled out I LOST and like 10 tables (with ppl at them) turned to me and told me they were playing too!
  8. Izird Jedi Master

star 4
    That's awesome Jon, spread the good news of "the game!" Or bad news, maybe, lol! Ok, you want that dream? I don't actually remember any of that happening, but Travis can tell the whole thing.

Travis, we need you to post those stories. You just tell them way better than I do!
  9. Sar-Tamber-lac Force Ghost

star 5
    LOL...this could get very interesting very fast!!!

Ah, sleepwalkin stories...what excitement!! Hehehe... :D
  10. Grand-Admiral_Stan Jedi Knight

star 3
    once my mom locked herself out of the house by sleepwalking and woke up sleeping in the car around one in the mouring - she looked out the car window to see a bunch of dear right by the car she screamed so loud that my one of us woke and let her back in --
  11. Izird Jedi Master

star 4
    LOL! That's great! I have lots of sleepwalking stories...

The earliest one (I forget how old I was): I was in bed like normal, but when I woke up, I was on the couch, and my dad asked me what I was doing there.
  12. Darth-Taitor-47Star- Jedi Knight

star 1
    Ok, i'm reveling in my mastery now!!! Ah hahahahahahahahahh!!!!!!
    *evil grin*
    except :( no facial expressions... doh, that's part of the fun. lol

ok... on to the stories. Starting with the iron. Where the idea for this thread came from.

Izird and I were supposed to have been doing our Inductive Studies (very very very long papers due for a class at BBC) for the last few weeks. For some reason or other, neither of us decided to attempt doing it until the day before the day before it was due. And that day we only (each) got done maybe one or two chapters (out of 50 or so).

So the next night came and it was about 11 pm when we both realized that these papers were due in 9 hours.
    9 HOURS!!!! Something that has been done in a minimum of 14 in 9 HOURS!!!! It could be done and we knew we were the 2 IZirds to try.

Starting at 11:30 pm in the laundry room of our dorm (yes, the laundry room. It had a table) we set up my stereo with the Empire Strikes Back soundtrack on and we hit our books.
    "Genesis Inductive Study... chapter 3 of 50"

After a while we were both getting tired... so we took a break. approx 1:30am. We found a broom and a mop in the closet. What does that mean???? OF COURSE!! Ryan and I took them and started sword fighting.
    And behold after we were finished (and laughing very hard) i stuck the mop in his face and he gagged... i then smelt it and almost puked! Blah.

Back to the inductives we went... we were getting very upset and annoyed at it by this time and started sing (to the tune of star wars theme) "This stupid Gensis inductive, is rea-l-ly stupid." (sorry, i don't remember the rest). We then decided that it would be fun to run upstairs and sing the song for our friend.

After that... it was back to the inductives. Then we found gross stuff and other stuff... wow there is soo much stuff to find in the Bible. If you want the most Blood, Violence, Love, go to the Bible. It's everywere!

Back to the story. Ryan was starting to doze off so he lay down on the washing machines to take a 15 min nap. I started to have this wonderful idea cause i realized there were 2, yes 2, Irons in the room. Ice cold irons.
    Sneaking up on my unsuspecting roomate i slammed the ICE cold irons down on his butt. He screamed from the shock of the cold metal seeping through his pants.

He jumped up mad, then looked confused. Prolly because i had this gleam in my eye. I realized that i held in my hands two of the most powerful jedi weapons ever!!!!

I handed him one and instantly he knew what to do. We started singing!!! Danh Danh (you get the point of the singing, Star Wars theme... duh).

We dueled it out for about 10 mins when we stopped becuase of laughing and coughing.

The Jedi battle of IZird's with irons will always be a landmark in the IZirdom!!

13. Grand-Admiral_Stan Jedi Knight

star 3
    Thats got to be the best story yet !! and still the laundry room ! where was batbit ? and did you get it done on time and such ? --
  14. Darth-Taitor-47Star- Jedi Knight

star 1
    yes STanley, we got them done in time. Both finished teh 14 hour record by 7:30ish am. :)
    That's how you schnarr a record!!!!!
    Boo-yah!!!! By 8 hours!!! And that's with goofing off!

And batbit (of course) was with Tam's
  15. Sar-Tamber-lac Force Ghost

star 5
    Was that spring semester? Pentateuch is only offered in fall...I don't think Batbit was "born" yet...
  16. Grand-Admiral_Stan Jedi Knight

star 3
    *staring at ceiling (yes trav i got it right this time !)* thinking - beth students eh !! --
  17. Darth-Taitor-47Star- Jedi Knight

star 1
    Woo hoo, time for another story, all just because i have the time today.

Izird and I were roomates my first year at BBC. One weekend i went home and did not have an alarm clock so i used the alarm on my watch to wake me up one morning home at 7:30 am.
    When i got back to BBC i forgot to change the alarm on my watch and left it on my desk. Monday morning it went off and i was very annoyed. Grrr...
    Tuesday morning it went off and i was even more annoyed (if you've ever heard a watch alarm early in the morning you understand the vexacious repining i would be doing).
    So wednesday morning roles around and not remembering even why my alarm is actually set on my watch, it goes off at 7:30.
    I yell, "WHY DOES MY WATCH KEEP GOING OFF AT 7:30 IN MORNING!!!!"
    Ryan roles over and says softly, "Because there are evangelists in the Mushroom Kingdom."
    "What?"
    "There's evangelists in the,... no wait!! There's thieves, THERE'S THIEVES in the Mushroom Kingdom."
    "Ryan, are talking about Goomba's??"
    "No, there are thieves, no wait... there are EVANGELISTS IN THE MUSHROOM KINGDOM!"
    At the moment i tried to talk to ryan some more (while laughing histerically) and he would no longer respond. He had been asleep the entire time.
  18. Sar-Tamber-lac Force Ghost

star 5
    And thus began one of the longest runnin gags in our little group...lol...

lol...you should tell the one where Ryan jumps outta bed and runs down the hallway...or when you found out you lived next to a plant store... ;)
  19. Darth-Taitor-47Star- Jedi Knight

star 1
    Hehe, i'll get to it Tam's. I'm only doing one once and a while...
    ya know... ta build up the suspense. (sarcasm)

20. Star5248z Jedi Master

star 4
    I'm glad he's already told me alot of these stories, otherwise I would probably be scared off if this was the first time I've heard them!!!!!!!!!! hehe!!! :)
  21. Izird Jedi Master

star 4
    Hehe, I LOVE those stories! :D Travis, if there are any that you would rather I tell, just PM me which ones. I just think you're the better storyteller. I'm not much more than an interpreter, and not very good at telling stories. Do you remember everything from the "Spamming of Smelda?" Or should I tell that one?
  22. Izird Jedi Master

star 4
    Ok, I think it's time for me to tell another one of my crazy dreams...

I was walking down the road (it was winter), and I came across this car in a ditch. I thought, "Man, what a nice car." I looked closer, and it was just stuck there, and the keys were still in it! I thought I could get it out, so I started it up, floored it, and got out of the ditch.

I took the car home where Dad was already outside. I said, "Hey Dad, look! I found a car!" Dad was like, "wow, that's great! Where did you find it?"

Before I could answer, a police van pulls in our driveway, and a few officers jump out. I realized then that I had taken an RCMP squad car! They grabbed me and cuffed me. And are you ready for this? They plugged the handcuffs into the wall! They were electric handcuffs, and they hurt! I couldn't move, so I asked Travis (who was there for no apparent reason) to unplug them. He unplugs my handcuffs, and I just take them off (no key). I then proceed to bolt past the cops, steal the van they came in, and I took off up my street.

When I got to the end of the street, there was a roadblock waiting for me, so I got out, put my hands up, and apologized. They said, "Don't worry, everything is fine, everybody just go home." And that was the end.

...As a side note to that one: Some people were playing Scattegories, and they needed something that starts with the letter H that runs on electricity. Having heard of my dream, Ben said "handcuffs." They wouldn't accept his answer. :(
  23. Star5248z Jedi Master

star 4
    I'm glad the handcuff thing didn't/couldn't really happen!!! :p
  24. Izird Jedi Master

star 4
    Ah, but who's to say it couldn't?

*Twilight Zone theme here*
  25. Star5248z Jedi Master

star 4
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.