main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Atlantic Stories from Imperial Center - by Grand Moff LaPaire, and Darth Taitor

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by Izird, Oct 11, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sar-Tamber-lac

Sar-Tamber-lac Jedi Master star 5

May 24, 2002
    LOL!! Man, that was funny. That's when all the inflatable cushions got named Jessica! and the video camera, and the talk show, and the break up...lol...wow, who spiked our drinks that night??

2. THE_GREAT_SPANKSTA

THE_GREAT_SPANKSTA Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 2, 2003
    yeah, im sure that someone did spike our drinks that night.... but the true funnyness of the night was... we have blackmail evidence towards mark... WE CAUGHT HIM ON CAMERA FEELING UP AN INFLATABLE COUCH CUSION AND MAKING OUT WITH IT!
    we had a video camera... and im assuming that everyone else in the apt. grew bored... i really dont understand what happened... i was basically dragged into things that night... the whole thing ended up being a jerry springer type night. mark and tammy were dating... mark broke up with her for "jessica"... the couch cussion..., and low and behold... tammy throws something in that nearly made me poop... les hoh... les hoh hoh hoh! she told the "studio audience" that she was cheating on him anyways with me... (my thoughts.... why didnt i know this ;))... so yeah... i played along... sounding like a back woods of kentucky hillbilly, and said... hey baby... (and landed a smooch on her forehead... lol, teri and tammy both in unison just STARE at me, like.... what the crap just happened, and why the crap did you do that... all in one... and im standing in silence just like.... oops... lol... and... wheres the nearest hole.... that was an awkward VERY QUIET 4 seconds that seemed like a really long time.... lol, until i just read you talking about that, i had forgotten about it... and for those of you that know what im talking about......

YOU JUST LOST!

3. THE_GREAT_SPANKSTA

Jan 2, 2003
    hey ryan... i was just taking the time, and going through the other 10 pages of this thread... and all that i can remember are the good times that were had when i was there to have good times.... my brain hurts now....lol... in reference to your cow joke... i had just remembered that last night... well, tuesday night... i was privelaged with the honor <---- (correct spelling) of helping to deliver a new born calf... it was TRES cool... and slimy... not the job you want to do if you are on your way to eat... lol, it was intersting, sickening, and COOL all in one

4. THE_GREAT_SPANKSTA

Jan 2, 2003
    oh i see... you want me to type a story, and dont respond... lol

5. THE_GREAT_SPANKSTA

Jan 2, 2003
    but... ya know that i am just the craaaazy spanky... lol... i know that ppl are busy.... i think... oh well, im just retardedly awaiting

6. THE_GREAT_SPANKSTA

Jan 2, 2003
    wow, that last post was faster than a minute... and i dsidnt get oppm-ed

7. Sar-Tamber-lac

May 24, 2002
    LOL...I think Spanky is out to take Adam's spam title away!!

8. SpankysGirl

SpankysGirl Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 14, 2002
    *thinks to herself* crap... how did they ever find out about me spiking the drinks.. I didn't think that the grape juice tasted any different.... oh wait.. it was sposed to taste likre sweet tea.. crap crap crap..

*hurredly packs bags and flees to the other side of the country*

9. Star5248z

Star5248z Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 27, 2002
    I love these stories!!! :)
    They always brighten my day along with chocolate of course!!! mmmm...chocolate!
    :p

10. THE_GREAT_SPANKSTA

Jan 2, 2003
    lol, and im sure that ryan has forgotten about this thread

11. Star5248z

Sep 27, 2002
    Travis too,I think! :) Oh well

12. THE_GREAT_SPANKSTA

Jan 2, 2003
    well, i talked to travis online the other dfay... and he said that he doesnt have the time for it... so he hasnt forgotten... he is just sticking us up

13. Noba-Fett

Noba-Fett Jedi Youngling

Jan 16, 2003
    Hey I'll tell stories later I just wanted Izird to know I signed up Jobi-wan ring a bell. later

14. AT-ST_DRIVER

AT-ST_DRIVER Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 1, 2001
    Ah. Aha, so you're one of them, are you?

"[IZird's clique] we don't need their kind of scum." ~ Vader, TESB

:p J/k.

15. Star5248z

Sep 27, 2002
    no I don't think he is!!!

16. Sar-Tamber-lac

May 24, 2002
    LOL...I know who he is! And no, he's not one of the Bethany student's "clique", Adam. :p

Welcome, oh person who I won't name but do know that probably doesn't remember me. :)

17. Noba-Fett

Noba-Fett Jedi Youngling

Jan 16, 2003
    Hey I've got a funny storie I came in 1966th place in a lotr contest and i still won.

18. Star5248z

Sep 27, 2002
  19. AT-ST_DRIVER

Sep 1, 2001
    uh... okay then.

20. Sar-Tamber-lac

May 24, 2002
    LOL...

Oh, and Adam...love the sig! ;) That's funny...

21. AT-ST_DRIVER

Sep 1, 2001
  22. Izird

Izird Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 29, 2001
    LOL @ Spanky's spam! Sorry, I wasn't online to respond.

//trying to think of new stories

//grumbling about Travis ditching us

23. THE_GREAT_SPANKSTA

Jan 2, 2003
    we cant let this thread die... then all of fantasia will be destroyed, and bastian will be lost forever (never ending story). well, atleast we wont have any wacky stories to read

24. SpankysGirl

SpankysGirl Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 14, 2002
    well.. there always was the time that Tammy got high off of the cough medicine.. lol..

It was prolly late February last year, maybe early march, Tammy caught herself a real doozy of a cold. She was SICK!!! WE were all videoing life at the apartment for one of friends who lives in St-John, and Tammy was sitting on the floor, high on cough medicine, and coughing her 15th hundred set of lungs out. She gave one huge cough, and said... when I cough, I feel like my left eye is going to pop out.... then she coughed again.. and all you can hear in the apartment is Spanky saying in a Homer voice... "OOOOOOOOOO your eye didn't pop out"

Then everyone on the apartment burst out laughing.. It was great

25. Star5248z

Sep 27, 2002
    Why I rarely take cold medicine! :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.