main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Atlantic Stories from Imperial Center - by Grand Moff LaPaire, and Darth Taitor

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by Izird, Oct 11, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sar-Tamber-lac

Sar-Tamber-lac Jedi Master star 5

May 24, 2002
    :eek: you posted the codiene story!! LOL!!

That was awful! And I was serious! The pressure in my sinuses was so great, that every time I coughed, my eye DID feel like it was gonna pop out!!!! It was terrible! And they all laughed!! :(

Of course, they were laughing with me...lol...

2. THE_GREAT_SPANKSTA

THE_GREAT_SPANKSTA Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 2, 2003
    OOOOOH BROTHER WAS THAT EVER A GOOD LAUGH I JUST HAD!... lol, i completely forgot about that night... and even moreso... I CAN SOOOO SE MYSELF SAYING THAT ... in my exelently reproduced homer simpson voice... that place was dying laughing.... and i was sooo looking for that eye to come popping right out.

3. Star5248z

Star5248z Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 27, 2002
    Speaking of colds and getting sick..
    I love NB nd all, by why is it SSSSSSSSSSSSOOOOO flippin cold!!!!//shivers under several layers of clothing
    brrrrr.

4. Sar-Tamber-lac

May 24, 2002
    I have no clue, but I wish it would get over it!! It's too friggin cold for the polar bears!

*watches as yet another group of polar bears walks down the hill and head south on highway 1)*

5. Star5248z

Sep 27, 2002
    :) //shiver
    BRRR...

6. SpankysGirl

SpankysGirl Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 14, 2002
    heh heh heh.. welcome to story time with Spanky's Girl.. straight from the "Bomb"... lol.. come gather round the fire and toast some marshmallows and listen to the story....

"a Friends" bathroom surprise....

We were all sitting around the apartment... Teri and Tammy's place.. which we affectionately called "the Bomb ~ TNT".. I know I know.. corny.. but anyways... we were all getting ready to watch a movie.. and we were having one last potty break before we got into the second movie...well one of our "friends" who will remain nameless to save on embarrassement was in the bathroom... We were all kind of hyper.. prolly had something to do with the chocolate and the pop... we kept flicking the bathroom light on and off on the poor soul in the bathroom... but Tammy suggested.. hey wouldn't it be funny if someone opened the door on him? no expecting anyone to really do it... but someone tried, and it was locked... so good old Spanky turned around and broke into the bathroom opening the door on our "friend" who was in the middle of a potty time.. So our "friend" screamed and Spanky was all like... "I'm sorry I didn't mean to..." he was all embarrassed and shut the door rather quickly...after fully embarrassing the potty sitter... and the apartment burst out laughing...

** just a note.. no one actually saw the person sitting on the toilet.. but the idea was enough to keep us laughing for a year **

7. Izird

Izird Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 29, 2001
    [face_blush] [face_blush] No one is EVER to know who that person was! [face_blush] [face_blush]

8. SpankysGirl

SpankysGirl Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 14, 2002
    hence the "friend" RYAN lol.... was trying to save embarrassment for that "friend" of ours... lol...

9. Izird

Izird Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 29, 2001
    Well, that's ok! [face_blush]

No one ever needs to know who that "friend" is. [face_blush] [face_mischief]

10. Sar-Tamber-lac

May 24, 2002
    *raises hand*

I KNOW WHO THE FRIEND WAS!!

And for $10 american, you can know, too. ;) [face_devil]

11. AT-ST_DRIVER

AT-ST_DRIVER Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 1, 2001
    how about just $50 Canadian. thats like, what, one fourth of that, right?

:p

12. Bucket

Bucket Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 14, 2002
    hey, you guys tried pulling that on me when I was there in December....

and on a side note, I realized last week just how much I miss the good times at the College

13. Grand-Admiral_Stan

Grand-Admiral_Stan Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 25, 2002
    well just to confirm some of ryan's stories of nudity in ingerhole :

i was in my room on this comp doing work and all these ppl came into my room and asked me to play music so i put on my favorit band - dream theater - well one of the ppl pulled of there shorts and was wearing a green thong (that is all i saw that it was a thong and that some of it was green) - i looked away as fast as poss. cause i am not gay - so anyway i keep my door shut now - and make ppl knock --

14. Sar-Tamber-lac

May 24, 2002
    LOL! Yep...the stories of Ingerhole live on...

15. Star5248z

Sep 27, 2002
    ahhhh!!!!
    poor "friend!"

as a side note, our pod bathroom door just got the lock fixed on it. it's been broken since October! Open-dorm made that not-so-good.

16. Sar-Tamber-lac

May 24, 2002
    Okay, new story!

WHEN KITCHEN UTENSILS FIGHT BACK

Ok, so I was sick all day yesterday. I walked into the kitchen, and the brownies I had made where sitting on the stove. I thought, well, I've been sick. I deserve a brownie! So I go to get a brownie. And it's stuck to the pan. No problem, just get a knife, right? Well, I grabbed a steak knife, and started jabbin at the bottom of the brownie. Well, I don't know who initiated the alliance, the knife or the brownie. But both decided to gang up on me. So as I'm jabbing under the brownie, the brownie decides to fly up, freeing the knife to sink right into my hand!! :eek:

So yeah, it was me vs. the knife and brownie. They won. [face_plain] Now I have a cut on my hand...the knife probably went in about half an inch. But did I go to the hospital? No, of course not. I would rather have a big scar than subject myself to stitches from Sussex Medical Center!!!! [face_plain]

So that's my story and I'm stickin to it!

17. Grand-Admiral_Stan

Feb 25, 2002
    wow tammy ! are you okay when was this ? well no new stories from me - but i am going skiing today ! which rocks !! and kate may come along or she may go home - well i will have fun either way --

18. THE_GREAT_SPANKSTA

THE_GREAT_SPANKSTA Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 2, 2003
    oh my goodness... stan you truly ARE the man... dream theatRE is one of the best bands that i have ever heard.... six degrees is a truly awesome album... overture of 1928 is i would have to say one of the best songs ever.

19. Star5248z

Sep 27, 2002
    how's your hand Tammy???

20. Grand-Admiral_Stan

Feb 25, 2002
    cool man - dream theater rocks !! i have all there albums - 1928 is good - off there new album - i love - glass prison -the whole thing is good though - and pull me under rocks ! - home - i like most of there stuff --

21. Sar-Tamber-lac

May 24, 2002
    Still sore...and I can still make it "talk"! Don't know if that's a good thing or not, though [face_plain]

22. Grand-Admiral_Stan

Feb 25, 2002
    well cough medicine will help stop coughing from happening :)

23. Jobi-wan-Kenobi

Jobi-wan-Kenobi Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 19, 2003
    So Your Kitchen utensils attack you thats not good you should get new ones with better personalitys.

24. Star5248z

Sep 27, 2002
    lol!!! cute JOBI!!!!

25. Sar-Tamber-lac

May 24, 2002
    Meh. You get what you pay for. ;) lol...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.