main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Atlantic Stories from Imperial Center - by Grand Moff LaPaire, and Darth Taitor

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by Izird, Oct 11, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Grand-Admiral_Stan

Grand-Admiral_Stan Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 25, 2002
    tammy's got some crazy stuff in her apartment ! - audio slave rocks !

2. Grand-Admiral_Stan

Feb 25, 2002
    Midterms aren't fun at all ! -

3. im_posessed

im_posessed Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 13, 2002
    *hehehehOWWWWW* @ the "friend" in the bathroom
    oh how i wish i had time to do stuff like that again

another time at the appartment, i was comkpltetely hyper (i say that as if it's rare) and we all decided to play scatagories. great game, especially when the girl with a rather odd vocabulary is hyper
    so between ben falling off the innflatable furniture, the sexual inuendo and the groans from all the corn, someone rolls an l
    do you know what word starts with l?
    LITERHOZEN! (sp?) that's right! that wonderful stuff that those european people wear! and it's so fun to say, especially when you're hyper
    so everyone of my answeres ends up being literhozen (not sure how that worked, but it did) and i end up rolling around and laughing on the floor. and the laughing causes drooling...and i have to brethe at some point...so i inhaled some of my drool (man, do i ever sound like a mental patient) and started choking and laughing at the same time. it was painful, but those there seemed to enjoy it ;)

4. Sar-Tamber-lac

Sar-Tamber-lac Jedi Master star 5

May 24, 2002
    LOL! That was awesome! Does anyone really know the correct spelling of leterhosen? And I know that's way off...

EDIT: OK, everyone! I have the official spelling, according to Microsoft Word 2000. It is:

LEDERHOSEN!!!

So I was only one letter off. Meh.

5. im_posessed

Nov 13, 2002
    if anyone does...i will be devoted to them forever...they will be like a god to me...well, no, cuz that's just wrong, but you get the picture

EDIT: was written before tammy's edit

6. Sar-Tamber-lac

May 24, 2002
    Yay! I have Steph's full devotion!

:p at OksEsqualax

Take that, Ben!!!

7. im_posessed

Nov 13, 2002
    well, ben's made no reply, must be ok with him

*makes cast idol of tammy*

8. OKs_Exqualax

OKs_Exqualax Jedi Youngling

Nov 5, 2002
    Hey! She's Mine, my own! ok, maybe not so possesive as that..then again she is possesed;)

9. Sar-Tamber-lac

May 24, 2002
    Good Steph.

:p at Ben

10. Star5248z

Star5248z Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 27, 2002
    I miss sussex peoples :(

11. im_posessed

Nov 13, 2002
    you should take the bus down some weekend...it only costs like, 10$ :)

or we could always attempt another kidnapping ;)

12. Sar-Tamber-lac

May 24, 2002
    Speaking of Sussex people...

I LOST!

13. THE_GREAT_SPANKSTA

THE_GREAT_SPANKSTA Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 2, 2003
    oh joy... another losting... :( i havent losteded in quite some time...
    i must say that it is a good thing to see steph becoming more active... and holy heart attack batman at ben being active... :eek: ... lol
    i also miss the grand old times and shenanigans of the apartment hang out... getting harold to come to the door because we were too loud... making fun of trucker and his wife... aaahh, good times (insert a teary eye here)
    do you remember the time when there were a lot of people down at the apartment for some reason or another... and for some other reason... that i cant remember... i ripped my boxers off... then proceded to dance like a stripper, and the boxers slipped out of my hand, and RIGHT ONTO dave hargest's face?... LOL i dont think that i have ever seen that boy move so fast in his life...
    and then there were the bad times that i would love to forget... one word... nutcracker

14. Sar-Tamber-lac

May 24, 2002
    LOL!! I felt so bad for Dave! This is a boy who gets beet red just walkin past the ladies section at Zeller's! It couldn't have landed on a better, or funnier, person!

15. Izird

Izird Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 29, 2001
    Lol @ Spanky! [face_laugh]

Well, it's been a while since I posted a story hasn't it? Well, here's one!

The Red Skeleton

I was with my family in Jamaica for the March break, and we had quite a few adventures. One day, we drove to Montego Bay to see what there was to do there. We talked to this taxi driver in a parking lot and asked his opinion. In his heavy Jamaican accent, he gave us directions to some place that we had a hard time deciphering through his accent. After him saying it several times, we thought he said "The Red Skeleton." We said "Red Skeleton?" And he said yes.

So we drove off in that direction - no Red Skeleton. We pulled over and asked more locals for the "Red Skeleton," and they said, "Oh yeah mon, back that way, big sign!"

Well, we saw no big sign, but we pulled over to this other place, and Dad asked a security guard for the Red Skeleton. He said, "Oh yeah, mon, this is it here!" We looked at the sign - it was the RITZ CARLETON! Man, talk about a language barrier!

Anyway, we ended up having a nice day at a good resort with a beach, poolside service, body surfing, and women. :)

end of story

16. Sar-Tamber-lac

May 24, 2002
    Anyway, we ended up having a nice day at a good resort with a beach, poolside service, body surfing, and women.

Ryan Douglas...I always knew you were a player! [face_plain]

17. im_posessed

Nov 13, 2002
    lol that is bad ryan..but tammy, no worse than you're...never mind....

18. Sar-Tamber-lac

May 24, 2002
  19. Izird

Oct 29, 2001
    Well, there were women in lots of places besides the Red Skeleton, but it's hard to go anywhere and not find a few. This is a good thing...

...mostly because it would be too quiet otherwise. [face_mischief]

*prepares to duck inevitable flying objects*

You know, of course, I'm only joking. However, I'm going to stop before I get more dangerous objects thrown at me! [face_laugh]

20. Sar-Tamber-lac

May 24, 2002
    Note to self: Make sure none of the girls talk when Ryan is around. We'll show him quiet! :p

You know I can do it, too! ;)

EDIT: ...mostly because it would be too quiet otherwise.

WORMO!!! ;) :p

21. Izird

Oct 29, 2001
    Hehe, someone post a story! :)

22. Grand-Admiral_Stan

Feb 25, 2002
    Ok story -

I was really bored so i went to the student center (where else was i going to go) - so i came in and i saw bucket nate and someone else flicking and flipping a spool of thread. Well i thought to myself yes i am bored enough to do this , so i sat down and played. It was so addictive that i now have come to love it. So after playing a bunch of games of it and relizing how much it is we have invented Spoolo, the new game that takes over pog. You basically flip a spool of thread and make it stand up on one of its ends- I will post the rules and how to play later -

23. Sar-Tamber-lac

May 24, 2002
    LOL...that's awesome, Jon! Some of the things you can come up with when you're bored...lol...

24. Star5248z

Star5248z Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 27, 2002
    wow! That is boredom!!!! :p hehe! :)

25. Grand-Admiral_Stan

Feb 25, 2002
    Ok i have time now -
    In order to play spoolo you need a spool. You can buy these almost anywhere, i got mine at Zellers for 60 cents, well my buddy bought it for me. You can make them any weight you want by adding or loosing thread. ok so depending on how many people are playing get into a circle and start flicking the spoolo. After your turn is over pass it to the next and so on. Set a specific number of "stands" the spoolo must make in order to win. The spoolo must complete a 360 in and stand on one of its ends in order to be a lequal stand. you are allowed any kind of combination between fingers and hands. The best places to play are a on a finished wood top, like at Tims or in the student center. well thats about it usually games go to 20, o you have to make a 360 flip within three moves or your oppenent gets a point. you can post questions concerning the game if you wish, ENJOY !

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.