main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga STORM-Action packed Clone Wars adventure R/R please (completed 10/28)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by sidious618, Oct 6, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sidious618

sidious618 Jedi Grand Master star 6

Apr 20, 2003
    Hello!
    You don`t have to read the first story to get this one cause there is a recap
    but her is the first one:
    http://boards.theforce.net/message.asp?topic=12650079&replies=8

Star Wars
    Victory Quest II:
    Storm

Previously?

"Ylesia is a lost hope, then?," asked the Chancellor.
    The General nodded.

Zair stood. "I don?t think so." With that he removed his lightsaber and activated it. "Bad move assuming I was drunk, dear." With that he cut the blaster neatly in two and gave the woman a hard shove in the stomach. He picked her up and dragged her out onto the empty street just outside of the Cantina. "Now, what seems to be the problem?" The woman tried to struggle out of his grip and failed. "Who are you working for and how did they know who I was, huh? C?mon spill it."
    "Dooku. He is here. On Ord Mantell. I received an order to capture you and kill you only if necessary.. That is all."

"With all do?"
    "STAND DOWN, GENERAL!!! If I have to, I?ll give the order myself. Is that understood, General Cambini?"
    "Yes, sir."
    "Then give the order."
    "No, sir."
    "Get out of my office, Cambini!," yelled the Chancellor. "you are henceforth to report to General Fisto. There is no longer any need for you to come here. Understood?"
    "Yes, sir."

"Oh, Sithspit!," yelled Vunian. Above the city loomed a huge Separatist space craft. It was donut shaped with a large Control Bridge in the middle forming a sphere. From the hangers on the craft., the Jedi could see Droid Starfighters depart the ship. "We gotta get out of here and fast. If they find us here no telling what they will do to Ord Mantell."

Suddenly Defera smiled and began to laugh. "You cannot win. Not with so may others on my side." At that moment she put all of her strength into a slash that pushed Vunian to the ground. She smiled again and the slashed at him. He rolled but not before the blade sliced into his arm and blood poured out. Defera laughed yet again.

Part One: Council
    Place: Zeneb, the Separatist Capitol
    7 1/2 weeks after TBoG

Count Dooku strode into the meeting chamber, his black cloak flowing behind him. In front of him stood the leaders of the Separatists. Dooku sat down in a chair at the head of the table.
    "Welcome to Zeneb, my friends. This is the capitol of the Confederacy!" Dooku smiled. "I have good news. Our forc

2. sidious618

Apr 20, 2003
    Anyone taken a gander?

3. sidious618

Apr 20, 2003
    guess not

4. sidious618

Apr 20, 2003
    Update!
    Part Two: The Black Night
    Bimmiel-Republic HQ

Kit Fisto looked over the grey mountains of the planet Bimmiel. With Master Vunian still on a mission General Fisto was in charge of Bimmiel. Normally the Clone Commander 11-V-67 would be in command yet the Republic knew that Bimmiel was going to be under threat by Confederacy Forces soon. Fisto had made sure that Bimmiel was secured in every possible way. All of the mountains had several hundred Clone Troopers in each. Near the base dozens of AT-ST vehicles patrolled the area ready to lash out.
    Yet Kit Fisto still knew something was wrong.

He had entered the mountain easily enough. Count Dooku?s maps of the area and it?s guards were perfect. It wouldn?t be long now.

"11-V-67," called Fisto. "Something?s wrong I can sense a disturbance through the Force."

He saw the Clone Troopers coming down at him and he activated his lightsaber. "Sorry but I have no time to dwaddle with you."

Fisto leaned back against the wall as the Clone Commander spoke. "We are receiving no reports of any disturbances, sir. Are you sure that something is wrong?"

He saw them not far behind but he knew that the Clone Troopers would be dead in a matter of moments.

The Commander straightened. "Sir, we?ve lost contact with some of the mining squads."
    Fisto felt it. The ground shook. He looked out the window only to se a hellish mass of land.
    "By the Force," muttered Fisto. "Someone get me a communication with General Cambini."

Coruscant

General Cambini was awoken when his doorbell rang. "Hello?"
    "Captain Vernoff," came a female voice.
    "The General put on his robe. "Come in."
    "We have news, sir. I just?"
    Cambini sighed. "Bimmiel."
    Vernoff nodded, her braided hair bouncing. "The casulties are in the hundreds. A bomb went off and we have no clue how."
    Cambini took a seat. "What does General Fisto need?"
    "You."

Rince Vunian was in pain. The Medical Droid had informed him that the Bacta on the ship had a virus in it. Defera had apparently covered everything. The virus would bring a normal man to his knees but Vunian had the use of the Force and he was able to kill the virus within a day. It still hurt though. The new bacta was helping but not enough.
    "How are ya?" asked Zair from the chair he sat in.
    "Just peachy," replied Vunian from the bed. "I can?t believe that woman poisoned the bacta. That witch."
    Zair leaned forward. "You knew her though. How?"
    Vunian could never forget.
    Vunian was almost in the clear to get to hyperspace but the Separatist craft was gaining. He turned hard starboard and instructed Gyan to do the same. Gyan was not far behind him yet the Separatist craft could hit Gyan before they could get the Jedi Knight. Laser fire ripped through space at the two Jedi. Vunian barrel rolled and prepared to jump to hyperspace. Then he saw Gyan break off and attack. In a few seconds him and his ship were ripped apart.
    "When I was instructing several Padawan Learners on Namar there were two Students who betrayed me: Ezzan and Durin. But Durin changed her name to Defera I guess. Her and Ezzan were turned to the Dark Side by Dooku. Me and Gyan, the other Padawan made a getaway. But Defera and Ezzan killed Gyan in his craft before we escaped. Gyan was an excellent student. Kind and friendly."
    Zair smiled. "Kinda like me."
    "Not at all." Vunian returned a smile. "Anyhow she?s an excellent duelist. And she did take us by surprise, though. I expect we will meet again before long."
    Zair frowned and leaned back. "And what of Ezzan?"
    Ezzan shrugged. "Stupid Jedi. Insane? No. I have chosen the right path. The one where I can use my full t

5. sidious618

Apr 20, 2003
    uping for new post

6. sidious618

Apr 20, 2003
    i hate to up it again but it seems to always get lost in the amount of new fics.

plus then i lose it ;)

7. sidious618

Apr 20, 2003
    update!

The Jedi Council met late that night. Master Yoda sat in the middle, Mace Windu to his left and Ki-Adi Mundi to his right. In the center of the room was a holographic image of Supreme Chancellor Palpatine via the Holonet.
    "What has happened on Bimmiel?" asked Palpatine.
    Mace Windu frowned. "Master Fisto has reported that about five hundred Clone Troopers were lost in a chain reaction of explosions in the mines. He and the rest of the Council, as well as I, believe that the Separatists are planning for an assault on Bimmiel within the week. Perhaps by tomorrow night the battle will have begun."
    Palpatine looked surprised. "I didn?t think that would attack so soon after the Battle of Ylesia. But I suppose that was foolish of me. Oh, how is Rince Vunian?"
    Master Yoda smiled. "Doing well he is. A full recover is certain we feel, mmmmm."
    "But he will never be ready in time for Bimmiel. Yet I need Kit Fisto elsewhere. Oh, well. How about his partner, Zair McDashin? Is he well?"
    Master Yoda nodded. "Fine he is."
    Palpatine smiled. "Quite excellent. I feared we were to lose yet another of our esteemed Jedi. Nevertheless we have many problems otherwise. Kit Fisto has just arrived at Bimmiel. Only a few days before the attack, correct? He said of a problem at our cloning facilities on Kamino."
    "The problem has been eliminated," replied Mace Windu. "It was a virus to which him and Aayla Secura found a cure for."
    The Supreme Chancellor nodded. "I never had time to discuss it with him, with the Battle of Ylesia and such. I am glad to hear that all is well. But no doubt another attack is imminent. Once Master Kenobi returns I shall post him there along with his Padawan Learner."
    "Excellent," replied Mace Windu.

Zeneb

Everything had gone according to plan. Master Kenobi was inside the Separatist vase posing as an aide to the Senator.
    Now night had fallen and he was in his room gathering his lightsaber and several explosives. The Droid Factories, he learned were easy enough to locate as one could hear them. Yet something still seemed wrong. It was all too easy.
    He stepped out into the dark corridor and silently walked down to the elevator. Once inside he went as far down as it could go, but being an elevator opened to everyone it did not go down to the Droid Factories. The doors opened to reveal a dark Lobby. The Jedi Knight stepped forwards and proceeded down another corridor.
    Obi-Wan could tell something was definitely wrong. But then again he was on an enemy planet.
    Down several flights of stairs and another elevator he found himself faced with an obstacle: a coded door. He stepped forward and took out his decoder and attached it onto the lock. No doubt this would take awhile, he thought to himself.
    It didn?t.
    Obi-Wan stepped inside and activated his lightsaber, ready for any Droids that were guarding the area. There were none. He crept forward. The main control panel wasn?t far.
    And then the room exploded.
    The room was a fake. Several Super Battle Droids came out of a back door and started firing at Obi-Wan who had been thrown across the room. He shot up and deflected a few shots back at one of the Droids with his glowing blue lightsaber.
    It directly hit one of the Droids and the Droids dropped to the ground in a mess of circuits.
    Two more were left.
    Obi-Wan jumped up and sliced one of the droids in half as he came back down. Then he swung to the left and sliced the Droid?s head clean off.
    No doubt more are coming, he thought. I gotta get out of here.

Coruscant-The Jedi Temple

Rince Vunian sat before Jedi Master Mace Windu in the room of a thousand fountains.
    "That moment has been in my dreams since I returned.

8. sidious618

Apr 20, 2003
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.